How are the peeps in the mirt withdrawal doing?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Just wondering where everyone is at with their health... Hope everyone is healing💛

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Rose

Have had mon & tues feeling great! Sleep not great about 3 hrs. Went to the theatre last night with friends, had a lovely evening but got home after 11pm to a phone call from daughter, who lives nearby, sobbing down the phone as her head was hurting really bad! She's been suffering from headaches & had to have a MRI last Sunday to try & find the cause. Anyway she rang the GP & he called an ambulance for her. So spent hours the the Emergency dept whilst they administered painkillers, which worked. Got home at 5am! Managed about 3hrs sleep but now very anxious today! Can't stop shaking, it's like I'm on vibrate! 

Seem to have a cough, which is tickly & annoying at times. Prob withdrawals as its not all the time! Still sneezing at times, headache & fatigue.

Hope you're ok?

Jo x

• Posted

Hi Jo,

not a fun night for you...the life of being a mom, I know that one well.

i woke up three times last night. I thought I was going to panic 4 am but I was able to relax a little. I have one spot on my body mid section, that shakes internally ...it's not fun! If I'm cold it gets worse. It hit the freezing mark here this morning!

also I think I have a new UTI and it makes me mad...but what can I do. Here the health care is all mixed up and even though I have insurance it's about $250 to get urine checked and antibiotics. It's money I wasn't counting on spending this month...again.

i sure hope all is well with your daughter and they find the cause and she is doing fine and I hope you get some sleep tonight! 😴😴😴💛💙💜💚❤️

• Posted

And remember it's almost the weekend...although I know you have some weekends on I hope you get a couple days to just lounge...
    • Posted

Hi Jo,I hope your daughter is ok,I have very mild asthma and the withdrawl has made it worse,I had a thickly cough,it stil comes back now and again.i would wake up shakes and anxious,it's only slight now,and I slept for over 6 hrs last !! It will all get better but it takes time as each week goes by you will have symptoms but they won t feel as strong.

take care xxxxx

• Posted

Hi Rose

God last night was such a worry & stress. We are all drained today! She's better this afternoon but each day is different. Really hope they find out the cause soon. She's a good kid & already has Crohns to deal with bless her!

Take care, keep well! X

• Posted

Hi FB

The tickly cough is very annoying, but comes & goes. I'm so glad your seeing light at the end of the tunnel hun. Xx

Thank you for asking about my daughter. See reply to Rose for update xx

• Posted

Hi ?Hun thanks,I hope your daughter gets some answers soon,bless her,it s everyone's  worst nightmare when your child is poorly.

My Thoughts and Best wishes are with you and your family xxx

• Posted

Hi Jo,

i bet it wasn't a walk in the park. Poor kid with Crohns, awful I hear. I'm hoping maybe this headache thing could be a virus running through. Hopefully it will gracefully make itself unwelcome forever. Going through this withdrawal thing reminds me of how human we all are. 

I think you need some good sleep Jo...any way you can do it. Not good timing on an emergency. Life!!!

i hope you are able to just get a good meal in and then rest and relax till it's time for bed.  Maybe watch some good TV shows. Do you get much american TV?

since I've become cloistered these last few months I've relied on it more than reading. I can't seem to get going on a good book and reading has always been my great escape.

im sure it will come back...I mean I'm hoping for sure it will come back .

im a little battle weary tonight,  already in bed at 6:45pm.

i hope you are sleeping and don't worry to much about your daughter I say this knowing full well a mom can't help but worry.

😴😴😴😴💤💤💤💤💤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.