How can you wake one morning and feel so 😷

Posted , 5 users are following.

Awaiting to see my rheumatologist to I guess confirm I have Costochondritis. The last five weeks have been a living nightmare. I’ve been admitted to hospital 3 times the fist believing I was having a heart attack. My heart was racing chest pain pins and needles and totally out of breath. The last time I was admitted I felt I couldn’t swallow. I also have a different form of arthritis. Any advice would be much appreciated. Has anyone else had these symptoms of not being able to swallow? Thank you in advance 

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have pain in both of my arms and sometimes it feels like it's down to the bone. My neck hurts like crazy and I have this pulling on my collarbones and this inflammation around my breast I. I even feel lumps there that I was assured is just my cartilage or fat. But why do the lumps hurt when they are pressed. I had a mammogram and an ultrasound and the lumps aren't cancer. Is it really just costochondritis? My collarbones...why do they hurt??

• Posted

Hi Kim. I know it’s crazy isn’t it but that’s how this disease works. I actually feel like I’ve been stabbed in my breasts it’s crazy. My jaw also feels really heavy at times how can this all be connected. My left arm was so bad bad last night I was convinced I was having a stroke. My collar bone is swollen on the left side apparently it’s all connected. I hope this helps answer some of questions 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.