How do you sleep ?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Dear All, smile

I have just been diagnosed with acute vertigo, yuck! Anyway the reason for the post is this....

as some of you are aware I purchased a cervical pillow a few weeks ago and have had some good results with it, I am loathe to recommend it as it may not work for everyone. However, the GP told me to sleep with my pillows higher than usual to help the vertigo, this I have been doing until last night, I can honestly say getting up in the mornings has been awful since using two pillows. It's definitely back to my cervical pillow from now on.

Take Care

Emxx smile

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

You're :cracker:s!!!!. Have a :bubbly: on me and please, please please, tell us another story.

:

• Posted

Ahhh. I think :idea: I've cracked it :chick: .

Jaas :angel: (did I spell that right ?), you're really a spy :thepost: , aren't you? Admit it! You've been planted in Australia by British Intelligence, to report back, using coded emoticons, and let us know when the Aussie Army is out on training exercises :surfer: :surfer: , so we can send the troops over :run: and reclaim the colony for it's original intended purpose.......a sunny tourist resort for pale skinned, rain battered Brits. :sadface: .......with optional open air prison facilities obviously :thief: , just like before.

The coded emoticons are then put in a brown satchel :gift: by Aunty Em (spy name or what!) and delivered by motorcycle courier :zoom: to Bletchley Park :skull: , for deciphering. There's another team working on your more obscure coded messages, for instance \"being fixed\" :smooch: ....complete dead end on that one...can you draw a picture next time please?, and \"blame the meds\"....does this mean that the recent influx of immigrant Mediteraneans :vampire: :artist: :pirate: :zzz: to Aussie shores are turning up on our beautiful British beaches, already tanned!!!!!!! Bloody cheek!!!!!!!

By the way, nice work on the Dutch cover....blonde hair :wings: and all that. We were really taken in for a while. Just one obvious omission....next time don't forget to mention the cloggs!

• Posted

No, No, No, Gerry....... :jester: (this is my new emoticon for you) You have it all wrong!!!!!! I am just an innocent :angel: Dutchie living in Australia....It wasn't my choice to be here...honestly...My parents made me!!!!! :cdouble:

I think i am a visual person, so the over use of emoticons

:boing: is how I express myself best.... :wah: :weird: :wings:

But Gerry....Very interesting theory you have there..... :thepost: It does however make me wonder...... :huh: Who is more crazy.... :weird: YOU.... :jester: ..or ME...... :wings:

When my head clears the fog, I will tell you another story..... :thepost:

Jas....not JAAS.... :wings: :nahnah:

Oh...and Gerry.... :jester...... Thank you soooooo much for my morning laugh....great start to my day.... :mrgreen: :hug:

• Posted

I am not having a good sleep tonight...Its now 3.20am here...My neck has been irritating me since i fell into a fitful sleep and 11.30pm.... :cry: I had to get up just to give myself a break!!! Im having a cup of tea....(and a smoke) and will try to sleep again later....I hate this..... :?
  • Posted

thanks you lot for making me giggle reading ha ha ha xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.