HOW I CURED MY BV!

Posted , 106 users are following.

Hello ladies ! There are many women who suffer from the horrible condition known as BV. I struggled with it for about 3-4 months now and I finally found my cure and I think this will work for a lot of ladies which is why I want to share it all with you ! This is something I came up with myself and it worked ! When I was first diagnosed with it I was prescribed Flagyl and it came right back when I stopped taking the medicine and I got a nasty yeast infection from it. I tried apple cider vinegar and the yogurt tampon thingy, and hydrogen peroxide. It all just worked temporarily. I could still smell the fishy smell after sex, and I still had really watery and annoying discharge. I didn't know what else to do and being around people became such a burden and i was so imbarrassed because of the smell. cry

So finally I looked into the supplements and I went to Walmart and bought two small bottles of acidophilus for about 10-12$. It was 1 billion active cultures each pill. I kept taking the pill orally everyday. Some days I would take like 6 pills.(after i realized women were taking other pills with 10 billion active cultures !) 

IT STILL WASNT WORKING ENOUGH FOR ME ! I COULD STILL SMELL THE FISHY SMELL LINGERING SO I THOUGHT WELL HOW ABOUT THIS!

I took 1 DOUCHE CONTAINER

3-4 ACIDOPHILUS PILLS CRUSHED INTO POWDER

I dumped the powder into the empty douche container carefully (might want to make a small cone so you wont make a mess pouring it in container) and then I added lukewarm/cold water (not hot ! this will kill the good bacteria ). I kept swirling it around to activate the cultures. I sat on the toilet and squirted all those little buggers in there. I held in the liquid as long as I could(3-5 mins) with my vaginal muscles and pinching my lips around the nozzle so the liquid wouldnt just all fall out as soon as being in there.

I did this for 2-3 days and one day after having sex with my boyfriend we noticed the smell was completely gone eek ! I havent had a smell or any watery discharge in a week so far and I am so happy my last attempt worked! 

I would still take some orally just to kind of work the insides of the body even more plus its good for your immune system. Another thing I think helped a lot is DRINKING LOTS OF WATER! I hate water but my body health was way more important ! 

This is all I did and now I am BV free. I now also drink lots of fruit juices now. REAL FRUIT JUICES with vitamins! not the ones with just sugar and corn starch. Ladies try it and  see how it goes. cheesygrin

16 likes, 184 replies

184 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hello Lisa. I'm so pleased everything is going well. This warm weather doesn't help me and my fellow sufferers. I still haven't tried the douche but intend to buy the acidophilus tablets at the weekend.
    • Posted

thank you ! and i would ! it could just be that you need more of a acidic environment down there !. cant hurt to try ! dont forget to eat healthier too and drink alot of water. also wearing no undies and letting it breath helps too. 
  • Posted

UPDATE : Its been a month and still no discharge or smell at all. Ive had sex regularly and its all good down there. (: my vaginal smell smells like nothing. which is great, because thats how it was before i started struggling. I also am now expecting a baby . It was very unexpected but wow. lol redface
    • Posted

That’s awesome!! Congratulations!  I’ve been on flagyl. I thought I was cured. 3 days later the smell is back. Lighter but still there. S**t 
  • Posted

Oh Liz what wonderful news. Congratulations! I haven't been able to try out your miracle "cure" yet because I've got the dreaded vaginal thrush but intend to asap. Congratulations once again x
    • Posted

Thank you very much. goood thing it happened after I cured it because it can be dangerous to be pregnant and have chronic BV. but still no discharge or smell. and I love drinking the barnhouse fruit smoothie juices. they are so healthy for you and contains tons of fruit and vitamins. Good luck ladies. cheesygrin
    • Posted

Hi Firstly congrats :-) 

I realize I'm a little late joining in here but I also suffer from recurring bv and it's really so annoying - every month I get cured for it to return after my period...

Myself and my partner want to start TTC - we've been not really been officially trying but not taking any precautions - this also affects my situation 'down there' 

Can I ask did you have any issues re semen? Sorry for the tmi but I really don't know if it will affect my fertility in terms of conceiving...

at my witts end here!!

Congrats again x 

• Posted

No . I am now 5 months and my bv still has not returned. Everything has been working fine. 
  • Posted

Hi.I had BV for over a year nothing is working.I have been on everything u can name it but at this moment I'm using boric acid pills. I been using them for 5 months still have to take them 3 day outta the week for the smell .I'm at the end of the road and I will be trying this ..wish me luck
  • Posted

Are the pills still working for you. I have taken the antibiotics and its gone for now. So are you still taking the pills today?
    • Posted

I havent taken the pills since I was cured. and It still hasnt come back since i posted on here. and I am also now 7 months preggy and it still hasnt come back. which can happen sometimes in pregnancy. 
  • Posted

Hello Lia44027 I know this is an old post but I was wondering if you are stillcured?
    • Posted

I am still cured. I don't believe it will come back. (:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.