HOW I CURED MY BV!

Posted , 106 users are following.

Hello ladies ! There are many women who suffer from the horrible condition known as BV. I struggled with it for about 3-4 months now and I finally found my cure and I think this will work for a lot of ladies which is why I want to share it all with you ! This is something I came up with myself and it worked ! When I was first diagnosed with it I was prescribed Flagyl and it came right back when I stopped taking the medicine and I got a nasty yeast infection from it. I tried apple cider vinegar and the yogurt tampon thingy, and hydrogen peroxide. It all just worked temporarily. I could still smell the fishy smell after sex, and I still had really watery and annoying discharge. I didn't know what else to do and being around people became such a burden and i was so imbarrassed because of the smell. cry

So finally I looked into the supplements and I went to Walmart and bought two small bottles of acidophilus for about 10-12$. It was 1 billion active cultures each pill. I kept taking the pill orally everyday. Some days I would take like 6 pills.(after i realized women were taking other pills with 10 billion active cultures !) 

IT STILL WASNT WORKING ENOUGH FOR ME ! I COULD STILL SMELL THE FISHY SMELL LINGERING SO I THOUGHT WELL HOW ABOUT THIS!

I took 1 DOUCHE CONTAINER

3-4 ACIDOPHILUS PILLS CRUSHED INTO POWDER

I dumped the powder into the empty douche container carefully (might want to make a small cone so you wont make a mess pouring it in container) and then I added lukewarm/cold water (not hot ! this will kill the good bacteria ). I kept swirling it around to activate the cultures. I sat on the toilet and squirted all those little buggers in there. I held in the liquid as long as I could(3-5 mins) with my vaginal muscles and pinching my lips around the nozzle so the liquid wouldnt just all fall out as soon as being in there.

I did this for 2-3 days and one day after having sex with my boyfriend we noticed the smell was completely gone eek ! I havent had a smell or any watery discharge in a week so far and I am so happy my last attempt worked! 

I would still take some orally just to kind of work the insides of the body even more plus its good for your immune system. Another thing I think helped a lot is DRINKING LOTS OF WATER! I hate water but my body health was way more important ! 

This is all I did and now I am BV free. I now also drink lots of fruit juices now. REAL FRUIT JUICES with vitamins! not the ones with just sugar and corn starch. Ladies try it and  see how it goes. cheesygrin

16 likes, 184 replies

184 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

So hi there. I just got my first time ever bv invasion and I know it was caused by switching my birth control pill twice in one month. I have never had any std or any problems down south until I changed my pill. Then I got a horrible period lasting about 9 days and at the last few days the smell happened. I went to my gyno asap. I discredit the smell as spoiled milk. With watery and sometimes slime like discharge. I thought it may have been cancer or something. After the doc prescribed me Flagyl it went away only to return 4 days into my next period. I did some finger research inside my V and noticed some strange stuff. #1 my cervical opening seamed to be wider than ever. Pluss there was a new texture on my cervix . Once again I rushed to my obgyn. Told by them that everything looked normal besides the bacteria imbalance. So here I am almost 3 months into this embarrassing situation and I would do almost anything to cure it. I stopped my contreception and thats when it got worse. Then I took it again. And it went away within 3 days. I'm going to get the deppovera shot of birth control and see if I stop my periods the bacteria will return to normal. Let's see. Wish me luck
  • Posted

omg!! this works!!! it's been 2 days and I feel GREAT! I've been shoving the pills up my vagina but it didnt work but douching with the acidophilus pills did! I used the capsules though and just dumped like 5 of them in the douche container. this is a great..thanks! there has also been a study on it! just Google douche acidophilus bv and it will pop up. I can't believe this is the first I've heard about this! I still take vitamins and one acidophilus by mouth but only because I'm nervous to stop .. but we shall see. I'm still douching for 4 more days cause the study I read did it for 6 days so that's what I'm gonna do. I feel freeeee
    • Posted

Hi Anon21569 was this a permanent cure for you ?
  • Posted

Hello! By douche container do you mean just a regular douche? can you reccomend where i can buy one or link me to one please?? This is so horrible sad After the 2-3 days did you ever have to do it again?
    • Posted

I used the the device you get to measure/administer kids medicine they come with liquid paracetemol bottles, i kept them for whatever reason as no use to my kids, so i finally found a use for them
    • Posted

Just a regular douche. Just dump out the contents. And nope. Just kept taking it orally for another week and haven't had it since.
  • Posted

I'm so glad I found this discussion.  I just tried round 1 tonight.  Hope it works, if not I really appreciate you taking the time to post the suggestion.  
    • Posted

How do you keep it in?  When I use deuce it comes right back out. I been doing acv deuce twice now. And I put on coconut oil down there but it’s weird because the reaction of the oil and the infection creates a weird odor. Im menopause and severe hormone issues but I’ve been battling for years and years and I so hope I can cure once and for all. 
    • Posted

Don it night and lie down....I make it fairly thick not watery. More like a paste. I wouldn't use  the oil justvrhw acidophilus internally and take folic acid orally too.  I've had it twice and it's gotten rid of it withing 2 days. 

• Posted

What do you use to insert the paste with? So take acidophilus internally as well as orally with folic acid? What’s the folic acid do? How long do the symptoms take to go away? 
    • Posted

To be honest I used my finger... Not ideal but I find it easier than a syringe or douche. Use the acidophilus paste internally ( i used 6 billion) and then take a folic acid pill Orally. 

I took antibiotics but it didn't work and I told my GP about this cure but she dismissed it. I reverted back to the acidophilus cure and it worked. Try googling acidophilus folic acid BV cure and do a little reading.....the dosgaes vary so you can try and see what works for you. smile 

• Posted

So I’m assuming it doesn’t get inside all the way and more on the base, so it must get in there and find it’s way to work. 
    • Posted

Go as far as you can. You might find it easier with a syringe... One with a wide spout, not an injection type one. It's a bit trial and error.... See what works best you.

• Posted

I'm so glad I found this discussion.  I just tried round 1 tonight.  Hope it works, if not I really appreciate you taking the time to post the suggestion.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.