HOW I CURED MY BV!

Posted , 106 users are following.

Hello ladies ! There are many women who suffer from the horrible condition known as BV. I struggled with it for about 3-4 months now and I finally found my cure and I think this will work for a lot of ladies which is why I want to share it all with you ! This is something I came up with myself and it worked ! When I was first diagnosed with it I was prescribed Flagyl and it came right back when I stopped taking the medicine and I got a nasty yeast infection from it. I tried apple cider vinegar and the yogurt tampon thingy, and hydrogen peroxide. It all just worked temporarily. I could still smell the fishy smell after sex, and I still had really watery and annoying discharge. I didn't know what else to do and being around people became such a burden and i was so imbarrassed because of the smell. cry

So finally I looked into the supplements and I went to Walmart and bought two small bottles of acidophilus for about 10-12$. It was 1 billion active cultures each pill. I kept taking the pill orally everyday. Some days I would take like 6 pills.(after i realized women were taking other pills with 10 billion active cultures !) 

IT STILL WASNT WORKING ENOUGH FOR ME ! I COULD STILL SMELL THE FISHY SMELL LINGERING SO I THOUGHT WELL HOW ABOUT THIS!

I took 1 DOUCHE CONTAINER

3-4 ACIDOPHILUS PILLS CRUSHED INTO POWDER

I dumped the powder into the empty douche container carefully (might want to make a small cone so you wont make a mess pouring it in container) and then I added lukewarm/cold water (not hot ! this will kill the good bacteria ). I kept swirling it around to activate the cultures. I sat on the toilet and squirted all those little buggers in there. I held in the liquid as long as I could(3-5 mins) with my vaginal muscles and pinching my lips around the nozzle so the liquid wouldnt just all fall out as soon as being in there.

I did this for 2-3 days and one day after having sex with my boyfriend we noticed the smell was completely gone eek ! I havent had a smell or any watery discharge in a week so far and I am so happy my last attempt worked! 

I would still take some orally just to kind of work the insides of the body even more plus its good for your immune system. Another thing I think helped a lot is DRINKING LOTS OF WATER! I hate water but my body health was way more important ! 

This is all I did and now I am BV free. I now also drink lots of fruit juices now. REAL FRUIT JUICES with vitamins! not the ones with just sugar and corn starch. Ladies try it and  see how it goes. cheesygrin

16 likes, 184 replies

184 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Thankyou for the brill remedy to bv i tried this the other night im not kidding by saying it worked instantly smile
  • Posted

Pls. Give me the procedure on how to get rid of bv using empty douch container and acidophilus.. Please. I needed it so badly. I just broke up with my boyfriend because of i am afraid he caused my bv.
    • Posted

All the directions are through the thread and on my main post. Good luck (:
  • Posted

Hey Ladies,

I've been struggling with chronic BV/yeast infections for over 6 months. I've always been prone to yeast/uti's/ bv. I've seen my doc and he looked under the microscope and saw minimal yeast multiple times but did not take a recent culture because "there was not enough discharge". I asked him to test my PH and he said it was not necessary because he didn't see anything under the microscope. I was frustrated. I've been tested for all STDs and have been in a monogamous relationship. I have minimal discharge but tons of burning and redness. I felt confident it was BV. I ordered PH strips online and my PH was 6.5. I tried boric acid with his direction, with some relief. I started taking oral probiotics. The big thing that has made a huge difference is douching with kefir. Kefir has more probiotics than yogurt and has the CORRECT strains. L. rhamonous and Reuteri must be in the kefir. I also added femodophilus to this kefir douche. It is like night and day. I feel fantastic after about 3 days of douching twice a day. I do it before bed so that it stays in there better. I am going to do this for at least a week and I will report back. I swear I feel almost 100%. This is the most hope I have had. I tested my ph again and I was around 4.5. Still a little high, but getting better!! TRY IT!

• Posted

Please update! I would love to know!
    • Posted

Hi there, I have been suffering with BV for over or year now. It has been miserable and debilitating to all areas of my life. I've tried the prescriptions and I've even tried coconut oil with lavender. Has this worked? Could you please give me some details on what exactly you used where you bought the cam could you please give me some details on what exactly you used where you bought the kefir, other ingredients and how much you used? Thank you so much
    • Posted

Hi,

Just curious... You said you had tons of burning. Did it burn just all the time or at random because that's what I feel right now. No discharge just uncomfortable uncontrollable burning. Doctor took tests, that growth plate test thing and she found remaining traces of bv. I've had it twice before but kept coming back. First two times it was the discharge this time it's straight up just burning. She prescribed me metro gel and diflucon. I'm dying over here haha!

• Posted

Hi, I was just curious about your experience process . Did this help you? Just wanted update if this cured you at all.. Because I myself have been suffering w/BV.
  • Posted

Sorry I'm a little confused. Did you do this every day for 2-3 days or did you do it every 2-3 days? Also could you maybe link me the douche where I can buy one? Did you take the pills orally once every day?
    • Posted

I did this everyday for 2-3 days . And i took it orally. It had 4 billion cultures . So i would take like 4 pills at a time each day to make sure it works the inside too. And i bought a cheap douche. All you need to do is dump the contents out of the regular one and refill it with lukewarm water and the smashed up pills and shake it really good and hold it in as long as you can and release. Shake it to make sure ot doesnt build at the bottom and then you wont be able to squirt it inside ypu correctly. I still havent gotten BV since doing this.
  • Posted

I did it right before bed (once a day) for 3 days.  I bought the douch bag at Walgreens.  It was a little hard to find in the store I went into, on the bottom shelf where they keep feminine products.  I also bought vagisil ph balance wash and use that everyday.  Finally I eat Greek yogurt with live cultures and take an acidophilus pill daily. So far so good. 
    • Posted

How long have you been taking the acidophilus pill for?
    • Posted

Great to hear. And yes they are hard. You have to look through all those dang supplements ! I still havent gotten BV since making my post on here
    • Posted

I went through a small bottle(about 25-30pills i think) and then stopped. I take one every now and then if i feel a yeast infection or uti starting and it helps . I still havent gotten the BV back and its been about about a year. Dont forget to drink alot of water because this helps to flush your system also.
    • Posted

I wouldnt take over 10 billion active cultures in one day. They will tell you how many cultures each pill holds on the front. the higher the better. Then you wont have to swallow multiple pills too many times.
    • Posted

So what number of active culture should I buy? Sorry for all the questions yall I really just want to solve this! 
    • Posted

Its okay hun. And i would get the 4 billion and take two of those pills orally meaning you would have 8 billion cultures in your system. Do this daily with my other steps until the smell goes. And increase your water intake and fruits and veggies and it should stay gone. Everyone is diff so i wont make any promises. But mines has been gone for a year so i have faith in you ! All of you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.