How is everyone?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I lost a pound this week but it is the same pound I have lost and put on for the last 6 weeks sad I am going to live on salad for a month to if that will shift it :D

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Sally, well done on your damage limitation. I stayed the same this week (again). I have been stuck at this weight for 2 months. I also like watching television in the evening (and all day!!) which is probably part of my problem. My hobby is cross-stitch but that doesn't burn many calories lol!. I also take an anti-depressant with a mild sedative effect as I suffer with anxiety. What with high blood pressure tablets and beta-blockers, I feel like a real pill-popper lol.
  • Posted

I am having a much better week this week thanks everyone. I did however wake up this morning to realise I had completely forgotten to prepare my lunch last night. Today I am at an office nowhere near any shops so I have to eat in the canteen. I'll go for a Jacket but I know all the fillings they have aren't great. Can you believe they don't do beans??!! I have brought my snacks so that is something.

That cross stitch looks amazing, just like a picture. At least whilst you are doing that you can't eat as you wouldn't want to risk getting it messy.

• Posted

Hi Petal

That cross stitch picture is amazing!

• Posted

Love the cross stitch, i hated textiles at school and really struggle to even tread the needle!!! And give my mum my son's beavers badges to stitch on! I think its a great hobby, what ever takes your mind off food and depression in my book is all good!

I know what you mean about pill popping I got so concerned I stopped taking my anti depressants (not a good idea I know!)(back on track on them now) so had an up and down week, I pushed myself off swimming and managed 42 lengths of my local pool and followed the next day with a 3mile power walk felt great after and have done 5 out of 7 dog walks this week.

I am so pleased as i have now only 3lb til I have shifted my 1st stone setting myself a goal of doing that this week! And off on our holiday to Cornwall at the end of week even going to take my running shoes too! although I have decided to come off them for the week as I'm not going all that way and not having a cream tea! but I will be taking the low fat option so I won't undo too much of my hard work!

Good luck peeps for the next week......xxx

• Posted

Hi Olivegreen

Wow You are doing well with the exercise

Have a great week in Cornwall; a beautiful part of the country to go walking/running and i'm sure all that exercise will compensate for your cream tea :D

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.