How is everyone

Posted , 8 users are following.

Apologies for not responding to messages and posts. We moved house on July 22nd and didn't have wifi until this morning. I was relying on finding free wifi but had so many Emails I just didn't have time to respond. Hope everyone is well and anyone who has recently had surgery I hope you're recovering.

1 like, 44 replies

44 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Congratulations on your move!  I hope you are settling in and enjoying your new house.

I'm about 3 months post op now and I think I have totally recovered.  I think smile

• Posted

Hello DorryC I'm so pleased to hear from you and you're obviously feeling much recovered now. Stay in touch xx

• Posted

Congratulations Dorry! At three months I wasn't recovered at all so it's a good news to hear that you feel completely well!!!! 💪🏼😘

• Posted

I have pretty severe back pain issues so I am by no means a dynamo... But I have hit the point where I feel like my back is the limitation, not the surgery.  I guess looking at my steps I am not as active as I was pre-op yet.... But I feel pretty normal.  I feel like the repair has healed well and now I am working on getting my strength and endurance back up.  I am about 80% there if you go by step count.

i am sorry you were still having a hard time at this point.  I hope things are looking up a bit now.

• Posted

To be at 80% at 3 months post op is quite good! Take your time to be in shape little by little, I feel quite good now, I have resumed my sport activities although still feel a bit weird down there sometimes, I guess it is related to having scars in that sensitive area...

Hugs Dorry!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.