How many of you have used the isla soap stick

Posted , 17 users are following.

I’ve read a couple reviews on here about this stick and how it cured their bv, I was just curious if anymore of you have tried it? I’m contemplating if I want to buy it or not. 

0 likes, 61 replies

61 Replies

Next
  • Posted

It worked great for me. It was the only thing that gave me a permanent solution rather than temporary relief. 

4 years I suffered with it and now there's no symptoms or signs and it has been nearly a year. It's actually the easiest and least time consuming product I ever used too. 90 seconds the first time then 30-60 seconds once or twice a week after that. I swear by it. 

I hope you give it a go hun and it works exactly how it has for me. 

• Posted

what were your symptoms? i need relief from excessive watery discharge, not odor or anything else

• Posted

where can i purchase this please?? whats the website. thx in advance

• Posted

I'm going to purchase me one because I am sick of doctor appointments and then telling me everything is ok...and to have sex when I know what my body feels like. Do I just Google Isla Stick...because it's really the same as the ones the Dr use just a smaller version...and how many treatments before being Totally free

• Posted

Girl I feel you tjeyvakways come back and say everything was fine in my test. I’m tired of spending 40 dollars on pro biotics every month but it’s the only thing that’s kept the fishy smell away. I ordered mine today and will be tryin I will let you know how it goes!  I’m not sure yet Ill probably do it for like a month and see if I get any discharge after that or smell.
    • Posted

i know its been almost a year but how did u go? im thinking of purchasing one

• Posted

I have been wondering about this my self. If it works for you please post
  • Posted

Also do you have a problem with odor
    • Posted

Yes I did. The odour was pretty much the first thing to disappear along with the discharge. It seemed to work straight away. It's been nearly a year now but it was within days that I really knew this was working. Actually hours as far as the excess moisture was concerned

• Posted

I’ve been taking balance complex pill for nearly a year, it got rid of my fishy odor but I have had issues with excessive discharge that smelled like potatoes, and my pee smell horrible. It’s the only thing that’s kept everything almost 100 percent in balance. I’m just tired of paying 40 dollars every month for them. I will let you know about the stick I just orodered mine!
    • Posted

I just ordered one. I hope it works I am on depression meds I have tried everything and nothing has worked 
    • Posted

Keep praying we gotta stay focused,I’m not sure about buying multiple sticks I thought it’s a total cleansing and cure,might as well just go to the dr and let them do a consultation and 3 treatments for resolution...I’m tired of buying stuff temporarily 
  • Posted

Hey Kianna I did just order it, how long did it take to come to you? Also how many times can you use it befor ordering another one? I’ve been taking pills that made my odor go completely away but I’ve had a few issues with them. They’re also about 40 dollars every month that I’m sick of having to buy. I’m hoping this works for me and gets rid of everything. I’m so happy it cured you! Do you still use it often? And if you don’t do symptoms come back? I will let you know how it goes!
    • Posted

Hello Sydney, my orders have always come within 2 weeks. Sometimes sooner. After my first purchase I started ordering 2 at a time to save on shipping and to always have one there ready so I wasn't waiting. I normally change them every 2 months. I'm sure I could use it for much longer as they haven't perished at all in that time, I just want to know I'm getting the full benefit. 

I've continued to use it since I started more so for the other benefits. I did stop for a few weeks as I went on holiday and forgot to pack it but I didn't have any symptoms return in that time. I'm excited to hear that you've ordered one yourself. Please keep me updated in how it works for you. I really hope that you get all the same results as I have. I have no doubt at all you will benefit from it. Like I've said previously, it's the only thing that I have come across that has given me a permanent fix. 

• Posted

How many do you have to order...and why? I thought you use it a couple times then no more...this is just like buying antibiotics? I’m confused🙄

• Posted

Hi Teri, I continue to use it for the other benefits. I said in my previous message to Sydney that I went without it for a few weeks and showed no signs of any symptoms so I feel it has cured me. I've continued with it mainly for the tightening effect. Once a week for 30 or so seconds is something I'm really happy to do remembering the grief that BV gave me but now it's more for the sexual side of things that I continue with it. Up until now I've updated my Stick every 2 months but I'm going to extend it now as the sticks are still brand new to look at. I've got my spare Stick so I'm going to see exactly how long I can make one last. There's no sign of use on the previous ones so I'm thinking I'll get a really long lifespan out of them. I've still got the first one I used and even that still looks brand new.  If I make one last for 6 months or more then it will work out to around $1 a week which is pretty great value when I think about what I spend on cosmetics. 

I'll keep you updated as the time goes

• Posted

Ok I was just a little confused,I’m still purchasing it too and I just want to end the vicious cycle of antifungals and antibacteria medicines...I’m sick of wearing pads for 24 months not every day but when you have gel or cream in there and then dealing with your cycle is enough. I had one doctor ask me if I just wanted her to permanently burn my endometrium because she didn’t see anything wrong with me? I was like Heck No...who wants a surgery that isn’t necessary even if they dont want more babies nobody wants a hysterectomy!!! How would a medical professional think this is the Solution🤑 I had to pray really hard because I wanted to curse;but God knows my heart and I just want my healthy vagina back...I am willing to try the stick because I was going to pay 3000 for the laser at the doctor office🙏🏽

• Posted

I have come to a place where I don’t even care if I ever have sex again because if sex can throw off my ph for 24 months...I rather never have it again...with a condom. I am Never having unprotected sex because one girl on here is crying about yellow lesions on her thighs and openings...it’s sad that there are so many cures but in America the riches country on this planet we deal with diseases and infections when we have Cures...I have prayed and thank God for no Disease but the infection that is nothing seems worse than anything I’ve ever dealt with. I rather be pregnant and have a baby than bv or Yeast. I couldn’t imagine Herpes or AIDS...God know I pray for everyone and we have to think about our health first and not trust these people who really probably don’t know they got issues too. I don’t think guys have symptoms from bv or Yeast because they pass it from woman to woman and my dr said...I shouldn’t have broken up with the guy I was in a relationship with for 4 years because of bv...but it makes me think he was dating someone else too...I just can’t trust sex with anyone anymore..even husbands cheat. That’s why I’m divorced 
    • Posted

How long does it take to get it I ordered one almost a week ago and ain't got it yet

• Posted

Hi Saj, I've alway had mine within 2 weeks. They tend to send an email within a couple of days after the order with a tracking number. I'm sure it won't be much longer you're waiting. Check to see if you've got mail and your tracking number

• Posted

Yea I got a email like 3 days ago but all it said was at this time they couldn't give me a tracking number and I haven't got any thing else from them that kind of worries me

• Posted

Strange that you didn't get a tracking number. I've always received a tracking number on mine. I've always received my orders within 2 weeks so I'm positive you will have yours soon. If you're really worried just email them. I'm sure they don't realise you're getting panicked. 

They've always replied to anything I've sent fairly quickly. 

• Posted

Hey girly so I ordered mine but they haven’t sent it because international shipping cost 18 dollars, they said they sent me an invoice on PayPal but I can’t find it?
    • Posted

Hi Sydney,  have you tried emailing them?  If you can't find what they are talking about just tell them to cancel it and reorder. I've never been shortchanged in any order I've made and they always have been good with their responses to me when I've emailed. Just send them one Hun. They'll work it out for you

• Posted

I order Isla Soap sticks online regularly from their website.  If you are based in Australia it's fast they told me but outside of there it's up to two weeks.  So generally I receive it within two weeks as I am in the USA.  They give you the option of whether you are in Australia or International when you order.  Make sure you click on international if you are not based in Australia, I made that mistake once.  It goes to a different despatch and different shipping price.   I generally order two at a time to save on the international postage.  However I've only had to order it twice as my BV never came back.  I still have one here just in case but luckily nothing for a good year now.

• Posted

Just wondering if you ever received your stick.. I ordered over 4 weeks ago.  after 2 weeks I emailed them a total of 3 times and never received a response. But they definitely charged my card.
    • Posted

Hey did you ever hear back from them? I ordered 3 weeks ago and I’ve emailed them like 7 different times and I can’t get a response either. I’m desperate to find something that works but I can’t even get them to reply to give me a tracking number 😭

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.