How many of you have used the isla soap stick

Posted , 17 users are following.

I’ve read a couple reviews on here about this stick and how it cured their bv, I was just curious if anymore of you have tried it? I’m contemplating if I want to buy it or not. 

0 likes, 61 replies

61 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

yes i too used it but get mine on this dr +2348153092528 ,you con is very good but can still contact this dr okay 
    • Posted

Who the hell are you talking to saying the con is very good you smart mouthed cow?  Where is your bad attempt at English from?? 
    • Posted

Like omg this is Prob gonna sound nasty but I used the isla soap stick twice now and I have like dead skin coming out of my vag is this normal
    • Posted

Maybe you kept it in too long...OMG go to the dr. That’s why I said,I would rather the dermatologist do mine hopefully it worked. Maybe you should wait until it heals. I will pray for you🙏🏽

• Posted

I think the Young Lady made a typing error but it’s another forum on here where another lady said using Probiotics vaginally and orally for weeks will reset your vaginal ph. I AM NOT using anymore antibiotics because too many side effects and I spoke to another lady who has liver damage from antibiotics. I am not sure how many years she was on them but one lady said she battled for 10 years and then she Stopped altogether and the only thing that cured it was vaginal douche with peroxide and yogurt, then vaginal probiotics powder,pills and orally also. The Probiotics must have Reuteri and Rhamanous in them I purchased FemFlora on Amazon it has them bit in 2.4 billion each and then other strains. We gotta keep praying and helping each other end this vicious cycle and find our own cure. 
    • Posted

Hi Saj,  as nasty as it might seem it's part of the process. The same thing happened when I used it. I was worried at first too. I got in touch with them and said it was part of the way it worked in the initial cleansing. It actually says it on the site when I went looking for answers. It only ever happened when I first started using it. I've sworn by it ever since. It's the first sign that it seems to be working for you. Yay. 

Don't stress Hun. Like I said, it was exactly what I experienced. 

• Posted

Ok. Thanks for the info. Did u have a problem with odor? I still have the odor it hasnt went away yet. If u did how long did it take for it to go away?
    • Posted

The odour for me was quite quick to go. I was also on a detox diet at the time though so that may have sped up the process in getting rid of other toxins. Give it about 2 weeks I'd suggest and allow the cleansing process to take its course. The discharge you've experienced so far shows that it's in the process. How long have you been using it so far?

• Posted

I've used it 3 times now. I'm so excited I hope it works! I still have the odor but I hope it goes soon. I can't take much more of this! I'm so ready to b normal or at least smell good. Its been 3 years now I've been suffering with this so its time for me to get rid of this. I've suffered long enough.

• Posted

Just remember to let it run its course and don't try to speed up the process by over using it. It will dry you out if you try it too much then your body will naturally overproduce mucous to replenish what it's lacking. Find the balance that works best for you

• Posted

Yeah definitely I'm doin exactly what the instructions say. I'm using it every three days for 30 seconds

• Posted

How much is the Isla Soap Stick? I started using FemFlora Probiotics and feel better,no discharge but it’s still sore inside...thinking about purchasing it today.
    • Posted

Its 39.95 off the actual website and it charges 25 dollars for international shipping and 7 dollars if ur in Australia
    • Posted

Ok thanks girl I might try it too just so tired of waiting this thing out...25 months is long enough
    • Posted

Ur welcome. Honestly this is the only thing I have seen results from
    • Posted

Have the smell went away? I been using the FemFlora for 2 days vaginally and orally and there is no discharge or smell but it was still sore. I douched with Peroxide and 3 FemFlora Probiotic pills opened and then inserted one. The soreness is less painful. I just do not understand this E Coli mess. I’ve Never had anal sex and I’m so Clean. I shower 3-4 times a day. No sex 25 months and still hurting. I am going online and order the Isla and just way my options too. I wanted to do this for a month,FemFlora vaginally and orally and douche maybe once a month with Peroxide and probiotics,but if the soreness doesn’t go away I’m buying the stick. 
    • Posted

No unfortunately I have been trying to find something for 3 years now to get rid of this awful smell and nothing has worked!!! Did the probiotics get rid of ur odor? I can't take much more of this smell. I'm already on depression meds from this. Douching with peroxide never worked for me

• Posted

Don’t really worry about a smell because I am always showering and changing pads. I haven’t noticed a discharge this week but I’m still doing probiotics vaginally and orally. So, I’m not going to douche anymore because I don’t want to be dried out I just want the discharge to go away. The burn and swelling is gone. 
    • Posted

I do to. I take at least 3 showers a day and change my panty liner all the time but it doesn't matter. I don't have any discharge just the odor.

• Posted

Have you tried Boric Acid Suppositories from a compounding pharmacist,or probiotics vaginally? What about the doctor ? Did they smell anything?  
    • Posted

Yes I have and yes she did. My obgyn tells me he smells it every time I go. Its so embarrassing I hate being like this
    • Posted

Hi I posted what worked for me. I'm not a doctor but only saying what I did and the e coli was gone. I posted 2 times on different forums. I'm sure you will find me. If not just let me know.

• Posted

Hey Kelley

I do not see what worked for you? Please help🙏🏽 Thanks Teri

• Posted

My symptoms never went away. I don't understand why this smell won't go away!!!

• Posted

Did you have discharge before and did the stick make it go away? With odor I found 500mg of unscented unsweetened vit c tablet inserted gets rid of smell.
    • Posted

Also cutting out sugar from your diet and adding green vegetables that have chlorophyll like greens can make a huge difference within a couple days full stop
    • Posted

Is it a capsule and do u just put one up in ur vagina and how long do u leave it in and how often do u do it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.