How many of you have used the isla soap stick

Posted , 17 users are following.

I’ve read a couple reviews on here about this stick and how it cured their bv, I was just curious if anymore of you have tried it? I’m contemplating if I want to buy it or not. 

0 likes, 61 replies

61 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have tried everything: boric acid, 3% and 6% Hydrogen Peroxide, garlic, Apple cider vinegar, probiotics both or and vaginal. I have discharge but not odour. I ordered my Isla Soap stick 4 weeks ago from Islasoapstick.com. I still have not received it. I have emailed them almost 10 times without getting any reply. Is the legitimate company? Does anyone have contact info from which you actually got a reply? I am in Canada and paid the international shipping cost.

• Posted

just looking to see if this isla stick actually works? i am scared to use it. i cant take this bv anymore. i have tried everything and nothing works.... how long did you continue to use it??

• Posted

Hey there,

I have used the Isla Soap Stick after reading about other positive results on various forums. It worked for me instantly. My BV cleared up in around two weeks, using it just 3 times per week for around 30 seconds each time. The product can just ben rinsed off after use and reused for up to 3 months but only if your BV comes back. So far I've been BV free now for 8 months so haven't need to use it again. I bought the Isla Soap Stick on their site.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.