How much in the first two weeks ??

Posted , 9 users are following.

I'm due for anterior repair on 27th this month ... It is exactly 3 years ago today since I had my hysterectomy due to uterus prolapse ... I knew I had to take it easy and I thought I had done but obviously not good enough because here I am 3 years down the line with a stage 3 bladder prolapse ... Can't help but feel it's my fault ! When they say do nothing but rest for first two weeks .. Is this a case of bed rest ? How much walking can be done etc ... Could I iron some clothes of the ironing board was already out ... Stand and wash the dishes or load the dishwasher ? Really don't want to mess this one up so any advice would be great thanks ladies

1 like, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Listen to your own body hun.we are all so different.. I'm hoping that

After 2 months I'll be well on the recovery road love.xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.