How much longer until I feel good again?!

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hoping those that have gone through BB withdrawal can tell me if its normal to have felt improvement for a week after 30 days off of Metoprolol Succinate ER and then a return to higher heart rate, anxiety and heart palps?

This whole experience has totally wrecked me. I was only on them for 2.5-3 weeks and never imagined the withdrawal process would last this long or be this horrible! How long until the good days stayed on repeat?

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi there, I was given 20mg propranolol for stress related acid reflux to take "when needed" i took a total of 4 pills over 1-2 weeks and it has completely ruined my life.

I have been off the medication for 3 weeks and have constant 24/7 dizziness and struggle to concentrate and balance properly. I work as an electrician and now i walk around like I've been given a labatomy, everything is a blur. Its slowly making me unable to get through a normal day.

I hope for our sakes this isn't permanent damage and gets better.

• Posted

I regret to tell you that hell days will come upon you. I am like you for two years. I stopped taking it. I took it for only a month and stopped it for two years, and the symptoms are still with me. But please do not be afraid, no matter how severe the symptoms are. Loss of energy, tension in the legs, or all of the adrenaline caused by this devilish drug, but I assure you it will improve, but you need patience, and stay away from the failed doctors who will not believe you and will say that it is anxiety that they will not admit that it is the medicine. Advice for you is to take only magnesium glycinate, but you need to Time is only time, but unfortunately it is a long time and you do not take any medications, no matter how severe the symptoms of the medication are, only magnesium

• Posted

Have any of you experienced long-term withdrawal effects from Bisprol? For example, strings in the eyes when I look forward. I feel like there are spider-shaped strings while looking with fluttering of the eyelashes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.