HOW TO CURE ANAL FISSURE QUICKLY...

Posted , 230 users are following.

Hi Everyone - I can tell you how to cure Anal Fissure's quickly...

Firstly, my experience was horrible just like everyone else. I have read that it can be more painful than childbirth! Mine started from an overly large bowel movement that ripped me in 3 places. The pain was so bad that i passed out on my bathroom floor with blood and feecies hanging out of me when i woke up. The doctor gave me suppositories and anasthetic cream but nothing was working. I have concucted a reigime that has cured it in nearly three days. When i read on forums that it can take a few weeks i said to my self 'There is no way im living with this pain for that long'! EVERYTHING HURTS.... Sneezing, Laughing, Coughing, Walking, Sitting, Lying down... the list goes on... follow these steps and it cleared up 3 days.

1. Your going to need a few things from the shop - The first is Anusol Cream (despite people saying its not as good as preperation H and other stuff its has worked wonders for this reigime and is designed for anal fissures and hemeroids. The second is COCONUT OIL (MAGIC STUFF).... Anchient chinese cultures still use this to heal wounds of all kinds and this really was the turn around stuff for me. Thirdly... Ibuprofen for temporary pain relief and lastly Dulcolax tablets... I will show you how to use all these products for a quick repair in a minute...

2. Psychology ... DO NOT sit at home and wollow in pain and sadness. Go to work, see your friends, live a normal life but be careful. Positive mentality keeps you relaxed and promotes healing. When i was at work i barely felt any pain because i was so distracted, but when i was at home it was constant pain. Make sure you do this, im certain this has really helped. Also do not be affraid to tell people exactly whats wrong with you, i have found great amusment talking to people about it and 6/7 of the people i spoke to had been sufferers too, its nice to know your not the only one and you can see them well and happy!

Here is my reigime that saved me:

1. The night before take 1-2 of the Dulcolax, it doesnt kick in until the morning but you need this so you dont damage yourself further. It is not a laxative it makes it all soft and squidgy and it just falls outta you. Minimal pain.

2. In the morning your gonna need to have a bowel movement, before you do. Run a bath and put a few table spoons of cocnut oil in it. (hot bath), then have your bowel movement. Mine was too painful to wipe so as soon as i finished i hopped in the bath and the water IMMEDIATELY relives the pain (BLISS).. and the coconut oil moisturises and heals. Stay in there for a good 10-20 minutes and then i promise you it wont be hurting as much now so now you can apply the anusol cream. 

3. Before you head off to work or start your day, take 2 ibuprofen. After all this, it will sting a little but by day 3 you can barely feel anything. 

4. Make sure you take your ibuprofen after breakfast, lunch and dinner. I had high fibre cereal for breakfast, water all day normal lunch and whatever for dinner. 

5. Make sure you re-apply cream if you have a bowel movement during the day. I tried to just have one in the morning so i could not aggrovate my anus too much. 

6. After dinner, take your ibuprofen, run a bath with coconut oil and just sit and relax for as long as you can (make sure you put NOTHING in your bath except the cocnut oil as soaps and stuff can dry you out and make it worse).

7. Before bed, take your dulcolax again drink plenty of water and get good nights sleep.

This regime has fixed me in 2 1/2 days pretty much which i found amazing (i think it was the cocnut oil, which stings like a bitch but is AMAZING, i doesnt numb pain but it promotes healing). I am so pleased to be living a normal life again so quickly as i thought i would never be the same again. It is really important you dont fester at home doing nothing as it will only make it worse, go out, see the world and forget that its there. 

Hope this helps people as it has really helped me and i wanted to share this with others. 

Hope you all feel better soon! Keep smiling and never give up!!

Peace & Love

29 likes, 472 replies

472 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi Morris,  

I am so happy to hear that you are pain free.  I have never experienced what you described but do have significant discomfort just about every 3-4 months when the fissures act up.  I am taking two stool softeners with metamucil every night but still every 3-4 months they return...

Are you completely cured now?  or do you still suffer from recurrences?  

• Posted

Just wondering where do u get anusol cream? My husband has been in pain for a long time and just found out last Friday that he has a fissure. Gonna try the coconut oil in his bath water. Do u melt the coconut oil before putting it in bath water? Mine is a little thick that's why I was asking. 
    • Posted

Hi kI'm, unfortunately the anusol went south in me I think im allergic!

I followed advice on this page and have been using coconut oil suppositories before a bm that I form with wax paper and freeze and just cake coconut oil on the outside after each bm I use a prescribed hemmrhoids/laceration ointment and inject it inside and smear on outside, I continue with the coconut oil and suppositories all throughout the day and I take baths and put in the following; spoonful of cocont oil , Epsom salts, aloe Vera water, a few drops each of lavender oils and tea tee oil. I use ice packs on my bum when it's at its worst.

I've stuck to the same diet and discovere red wine was a huge No no, takes away pain while your drinking it but gives you hard stools.

I'll let you know how it goes but that's how I've been getting relief, I feel allot better but still experiencing ups and downs, I'm keeping a diary to see what works and what doesnt and really hope this will heal up I don't want surgery sad

• Posted

The coconut oil will be thick when cold I just plop it into the hot bath and swish it around it melts on its own
    • Posted

thanks Jessica! I ordered my husband some oil today I found on line. I will let u know how it goes. Had some good reviews and was worth trying I thought! Just trying to get him some relief hopefully for good!!!
  • Posted

Well guess what?

I stopped everything I was doing...sitz, oinments, all medications except for: 1 stool softener before I go to bed.

I concentrated onmy eating habits. Added tons of water more (still don't like it much). Didn't give up 100% flour or white rice or bread, but added wheat bread and brown rice and salads with everything I eat...No sodas...lots of juices and nectars and fruits....

Started walking as soon as I healed a little.

Stopped using toilette paper. Only use wipes and..... I no longer sit on the toilette. I squad. I use the squatty potty. I added a picture here in case.

I let nature pushes down. I don't strain.

Today....I get my little scares here and there, but overall...I am pain free and have lost 10 pounds in the process. Fell healthier.

Hope this helps someone.

• Posted

Thank you for that information, recently I started to feel like I am going through labor and about to pass out on the toilet. I think the squatty potty may help me.
    • Posted

Loads of extra water is what I've said several times on here. If you've got lots of water in your bowels, it's impossible for the stools to become firm, even with low fibre in your diet.

Also putting on petroleum jelly before and after a bowel movements, is like a barrier which will help anymore tearing when you go.

• Posted

Thanks so much Morris - coconut oil is absolutely amazing!! Sting first time but now is SOOOO soothing I use as often as I can!
  • Posted

had anyone found oatmeal causes hard stools? I thought it would be the opposite but it seems to be the only sporadic addition to my diet and a couple days later issues. The only other difference is chicken in my salad, could it be the chicken?
    • Posted

its the chicken. if you look up food digestion times, people with our issues tend to avoid most meat except for salmon. Pretty much all forms of meat take the longest times to digest of the foods that our diets usually consist of, thus longer time in the intestines and harder stool by the end process. Try to eat some wheat bran or some beans (fiber) with your meats.
    • Posted

Funny you say that.  I was always told that Oatmeal is a "colon scrubber" well I don't agree and neither does my bottom.  High fiber foods? Same thing....

Lots and lots of water, stool softener at night and Metamucil "helps" keep my AF from being unbareble but do return without warning every 3 -4 months and without any change in diet.  Thankfully, I can completely function even when they do like to "rise and shine" sort of speak.  

Personally I am soooo going to try the Coconut oil daily!!!!  and hope that will keep them at bay smile  

• Posted

What kind of stool softeners should I use? I seem to walk a fine line between one to another extreme some days. I'll have hard stool followed by painful diarhea.y doctor said take Metamucil but I was uneasy about what the outcome could be. Advice?
    • Posted

I bought my husband the equate brand from Walmart. He takes two every night before going to bed.
    • Posted

Thanks kim 13206, do the stool softeners ever cause people Diarhea? Should I do Metamucil and stool softener?

• Posted

Hi jessica, I have been using stool softeners for almost 2 years and have not had any issues with diarrhea. I take 2 every evening with metamucil smile  Any generic brand of stool softerners are fine.  Good luck
    • Posted

he only takes the stool softener and no it doesn't give him diarrhea. I may get him some Metamucil to try as well. I ordered him some oil and it should come in the first of the week. Hoping it will give him some relief that will last awhile. Will let u know how it works for him..
    • Posted

Ok I don't know how I messed this up at the store, instead of the equate brand I got the senokot s brand for "natural source laxative plus stool softener". "Comfortable overnight relief. " has anyone used this brand before?
    • Posted

Viva Comrade.......

Use Movicol..... but the keys are below... don't sit. Squat...

Coconut oil is incredible.... I mix it into a bath of hot water with some olive oil... I sit there and feel the fissure retreat... I always have the bath ready before I squat on the pot. Sitting is painful for nothing.... get up on that pot and squat... and let gravity do the rest... relax your muscles, resist the urge to push, push away those thoughts that activate the sphinter muscles to clamp down on the stool. This only breaks the fissure open again... don't clamp. Instead, get up, and walk into the bath, feces and all and let the olive and coconut oils ease the pain away. just relax... think of birds or elephants.... or horses.... don't clamp.... this means don't think about not clamping.... think about other things all together....

Yours truly, anal fissure sojourner....

• Posted

Hello Jessica.I have Psyllum Husk and it works for me.I have it to times a day,with water.The taste is not great but it helps a lot.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.