HOW TO CURE ANAL FISSURE QUICKLY...

Posted , 230 users are following.

Hi Everyone - I can tell you how to cure Anal Fissure's quickly...

Firstly, my experience was horrible just like everyone else. I have read that it can be more painful than childbirth! Mine started from an overly large bowel movement that ripped me in 3 places. The pain was so bad that i passed out on my bathroom floor with blood and feecies hanging out of me when i woke up. The doctor gave me suppositories and anasthetic cream but nothing was working. I have concucted a reigime that has cured it in nearly three days. When i read on forums that it can take a few weeks i said to my self 'There is no way im living with this pain for that long'! EVERYTHING HURTS.... Sneezing, Laughing, Coughing, Walking, Sitting, Lying down... the list goes on... follow these steps and it cleared up 3 days.

1. Your going to need a few things from the shop - The first is Anusol Cream (despite people saying its not as good as preperation H and other stuff its has worked wonders for this reigime and is designed for anal fissures and hemeroids. The second is COCONUT OIL (MAGIC STUFF).... Anchient chinese cultures still use this to heal wounds of all kinds and this really was the turn around stuff for me. Thirdly... Ibuprofen for temporary pain relief and lastly Dulcolax tablets... I will show you how to use all these products for a quick repair in a minute...

2. Psychology ... DO NOT sit at home and wollow in pain and sadness. Go to work, see your friends, live a normal life but be careful. Positive mentality keeps you relaxed and promotes healing. When i was at work i barely felt any pain because i was so distracted, but when i was at home it was constant pain. Make sure you do this, im certain this has really helped. Also do not be affraid to tell people exactly whats wrong with you, i have found great amusment talking to people about it and 6/7 of the people i spoke to had been sufferers too, its nice to know your not the only one and you can see them well and happy!

Here is my reigime that saved me:

1. The night before take 1-2 of the Dulcolax, it doesnt kick in until the morning but you need this so you dont damage yourself further. It is not a laxative it makes it all soft and squidgy and it just falls outta you. Minimal pain.

2. In the morning your gonna need to have a bowel movement, before you do. Run a bath and put a few table spoons of cocnut oil in it. (hot bath), then have your bowel movement. Mine was too painful to wipe so as soon as i finished i hopped in the bath and the water IMMEDIATELY relives the pain (BLISS).. and the coconut oil moisturises and heals. Stay in there for a good 10-20 minutes and then i promise you it wont be hurting as much now so now you can apply the anusol cream. 

3. Before you head off to work or start your day, take 2 ibuprofen. After all this, it will sting a little but by day 3 you can barely feel anything. 

4. Make sure you take your ibuprofen after breakfast, lunch and dinner. I had high fibre cereal for breakfast, water all day normal lunch and whatever for dinner. 

5. Make sure you re-apply cream if you have a bowel movement during the day. I tried to just have one in the morning so i could not aggrovate my anus too much. 

6. After dinner, take your ibuprofen, run a bath with coconut oil and just sit and relax for as long as you can (make sure you put NOTHING in your bath except the cocnut oil as soaps and stuff can dry you out and make it worse).

7. Before bed, take your dulcolax again drink plenty of water and get good nights sleep.

This regime has fixed me in 2 1/2 days pretty much which i found amazing (i think it was the cocnut oil, which stings like a bitch but is AMAZING, i doesnt numb pain but it promotes healing). I am so pleased to be living a normal life again so quickly as i thought i would never be the same again. It is really important you dont fester at home doing nothing as it will only make it worse, go out, see the world and forget that its there. 

Hope this helps people as it has really helped me and i wanted to share this with others. 

Hope you all feel better soon! Keep smiling and never give up!!

Peace & Love

29 likes, 472 replies

472 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi, I feel much better reading these posts so many thanks to all of you. I feel like there is hope for me and I'm not on my own any more. For 5 weeks now I have been suffering. It all started off with constipation, which is uncommon for me. Then the piles started and fissures. Ruined xmas for me as the pain was bad. I used anusol suppositorys and cream for 3 weeks which caused more problems as I became allergic to it. Swelling etc. then used for a week two different types of steroid creams that the Dr prescribed. Proctosedyl for inside and canestan h for outside.  These had to be used for 1 week only. Guess what?. I'm still in pain. I have been taking Fibogel, and senocot for constipation which has not worked at all.  Yesterday I went back to doctors and before I could say anything other than I am still in pain, she was printing out another prescription for a different cream!. This cream she said will work but it will give me unwanted side effect such as very bad headaches. Jesus, I went crazy at her. I said I needed something for constipation. I told her that it would be wise to sort out the root of the problem. I'm no Doctor but I do have some common sense. She then prescribed me movicol powder sachets. 2 days of taking and I have softer stools. Hoping tomorrow morn is the same. I still have fissures and pain though. I was so frightened that I might have bowel cancer or something bad as I googled it. Hope It goes soon. I am going to get coconut oil tomorrow. I have only seen it in jars and bottles, not capsules. Can anybody tell me where to get these please. Thanks again everyone on here. X
    • Posted

hi Anne, I've had the exact same symptoms for 5 weeks I would be in pain for 8 hours strait after a bum, until yesterday I decided not to use the suppositories prescribed to me and used only; Epsom salt bath, prep h wipes and critic aid (diaper rash ointment), the pain decreased 20 fold!! I went to see the doctor and he said I was allergic to anusol and analgesic suppositories, he prescribed me the proctesydl and an ointment that is supposed to give u headaches, low blood pressure and nauseous ness, I tried to fill the prescription but the pharmacist would not fill the high dosage, so I cancelled my prescription and contined with the sitar bath and moisturizing ointment (critic aid but I hear hurts bees is good too). And guess what?!! Today the first time in weeks barely any pain!!! Just stinging every now and then, and I was able to sit at my desk at work, first full day back at work in weeks!! I've been keeping a food diary and keeping to the following; 1 tsp cod liver oil with one freshly squeezed orange, scrambled eggs, sugar free plain probiotic yogurt a handful of nuts and a salad a day. And one magnesium supplement. This has kept my stools soft but not overly voluminous ( I don't want to need to be all day!). Hope something here helps u too. Get well soon!
  • Posted

Read your advice, will try, Mines by the sounds of it is not as bad as yours, one thing I might add to your regime is a soft spray bidet I bought one years ago $60. Brilliant it pays for itself in a few months in cost of toilet paper,brilliant devise. For diarea very soothing you can get fancy modles that dry you of but the simle one I bought dos the trick... just thought I would share as a thank you.smile 
    • Posted

Hi GLen, great idea of yours with buying a bidet. I'm in the middle of finding a new property as I have sold mine and will definitely be buying one for my new home. Cheers 😉
    • Posted

Hi    making a roll of toilet paper uses 1.5 pounds of wood, 37 gallons of water and 1.3 KWh of electricity.so a bidet is very environmentally friendly. 

Its funny people get so embarist  about bodily functions, I find the thought of using toilet paper barbaric now. It’s like going to the woods and using leaves smile   Bla! 

• Posted

Hello Everyone,

Im at the point where everything that passes by my fissures cause pain. I already had the botox surgery and it was unsuccessful. Im trying organic things now, because im at my wits end with the pain. During my mission to keep my stool soft I found the most effective product called 3 ballerina tea. Im in the USA so I hope it is sold in the UK. It is an Asian Tea, I had get it from the Asian Market. In the tea I mix miralax and take 3 or 4 ducolax pills. This make me pass stool until my stool becomes water!!!! Coconut Oil has been on my to do list, and now I will definitely order some from online. I just started using HFissures and I could feel a slight difference. I also soak in a sitzbath 2 times a day, I put a little green alcohol in the water to clean the area thoroughly. (It stings a little, i use it sparingly) Well I guess I will be writing to tell you guys how well the HFissures work.

Good luck to all with the pain in the bum!!!

• Posted

Hi I'm from London, England. I am hoping I can get hold of the tea, thanks for that one.  I have started using coconut oil inside a bit. I know it's gonna help but I'm only on my second day of using it. The only thing that's got me to pass normal stools is movicol powders. They are in sachets. Brilliant!. No harsh chemicals either.  I have taken ibuprofen tonight which has helped also.  will keep using coconut oil, sea salt pored into my shallow bath and ibuprofen. I hope it all heels soon as I'm getting a bit depressed with it. Nearly six weeks now. Started off with piles and now the flaming fissures. Hope to speak to you soon. Will keep in touch with any new bum healing products ha ha. X
    • Posted

Hello Ann,

I was just wondering how things were going with the coconut oil. I just purchased some yesterday. I really hope you can find the tea. I actually bought 3 boxes of tea and they were all different, but the cashier said they all worked the same way. The others are called Slimming Tea( goldish box with woman on it) and Herbal Laxative (blue box). 3 ballerina tea is in a green box and it comes in different strengths. Maybe you could find one of the three to help you. smile smile

• Posted

After suffering for 12 agonizing weeks,I turned to the internet for help and stumbled across this forum and started using the coconut oil about 3 days ago and am almost pain free ,I was desperate for anything to relive the pain after trying medicine over the counter and prescribed, was so surprised that the coconut oil worked so well where all the others failed, hope it keeps getting better,but thank you all was really about at my wits end!
    • Posted

hi there

was it coconut liqiud or the thick white one

• Posted

I know this post was over two years ago, but did the Hfissures work? I plan on ordering some next week.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.