How to cure frequent urination due to masturbation?

Posted , 76 users are following.

I am a 32 year old guy with a terrible condition. I have to visit the toilet almost every 5 min. I don't have to wear diapers because I can hold myself, but feeling the urge to urinate all the time is annoying and frustrating.

What's odd is that I visited many doctors and they told me masturbation does not cause frequent urination, but I am sure it did cause frequent urination to me. The reason I am so sure is that every time I masturbated my condition became worse and every time the urge to urinate took less time to happen. I also heard from several guys on the net that masturbation actually caused the same condition to them. My doctor says it is psychological, I know it's not. I am also not feeling any pain or burns.

I heard about keygel exercises, they say it helps. But I am so afraid of trying them because I also heard that if they were practiced the wrong way it would cause damage to me, like doing the exercise without going to the toilet. I need to know for sure, do keygel exercises actually work for my condition and which one of them is the right one for me and how should I do them without risk?

6 likes, 108 replies

108 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

me also having the same problem. I'm 25 years old of age, I can't sleep in night almost I had heart palpitations sometimes. did you checked your diabetes test?

• Posted

I am also having this is issue since three years nothing worked out for me. I am taking over reactive bladder medication and want to try pelvic therapy exercises may be i could find some solution for this.

This is really killing me .

• Edited

take lexapro 20 mg in the morning after food or in night after food.. i also have same problem.. and it will provide relief immedietly.. or may take 3 days.. continue medicine..

• Edited

dude lexapro is for depression its a antidepressant are you seriously telling people to take that, what is wrong with you!

• Posted

@billybreeze did you find any solution for this issue. Please let me know if you have any small solution ?

• Posted

i test it but it doesn't for some period of time but doesnt helped. also it is dangers to stop immediately lexapro drug. you should stop it slowly

• Posted

i test it but it doesn't for some period of time but doesnt helped. also it is dangers to stop immediately lexapro drug. you should stop it slowly

• Edited

hey I'm female but have this issue too due to masturbation. when you cum the muscles in and around genitals will relax, and even before that they may do that to provide a more pleasant climax. doing this too often can lead to the urge to relax those muscles even if you're not masturbating causing frequent urination. this was the case for me.

physical therapy and abstinence is the only cure I've found. let those wet dreams happen. getting yourself a hobby can also help. /(' - ')/

• Posted

Hi I'm 38 year old male and basically have the same problem the irony is can't tell if its worse from masturbation or not . I have gone 8-9 days without and still had urinary frequency and when I'm mean frequency it is a feeling in the penile region, then when I go no matter how much comes out within minutes the same feeling is there. I peed 5 times in one hour voiding around 275ml, that part is normal but not the number of times. I have had three kidney stones in the past, 05- 07 , and have a hernaited disc took Vic on and off for 8 years. And I recovered from the stones. The disc isn't in the area that effects urinary problems it is smack dab in the middle of my back. I'm off the Vicodin. Since march of this year i have went to the ER twice at one point I was voiding up to 30 times a day with or without Fapping. All tests came back normal. They gave me flomax no I go somewhere between 12-15 times day. Oh and the flomax kinda sucks makes me wanna masturbate more and I have the side effect of Retrograde ejacultion. So the semen goes into my bladder instead of out the penis. I too have no pain other than the feeling from my penis to pee. I press on my bladder it feels fine. I go to urologist in May I will provide update. ---- The one ER Nurse seems to think it is BPH and maybe it is because before the voiding smptoms for that last 8 months I have had trouble maintaining an erection, not limp but plump. Orgasm seemed fined I just put it up to age but when the urinary symptoms started I was like hell no - I can live with a half erect penis but peeing upwards of 30 times a day - Hell to the no- I don't sleep even with Ambien.

• Posted

I have had the same problem for the last 4 year going frequently. I went to my urologist and was put under on the 11th of February to have my bladder expanded, re aligned and stretched some tubes. After I was on some beta blockers and i could say this has sorted my issue for now. Hope this helps.

• Edited

Hi. Hope everything is alright. If it is okay, can I ask what the urologist said to you when you went to see him in May. I have had this problem for years. Thank you.

• Posted

happens to me too, but only when I've been drinking too much.

• Edited

Hi Mike,

I have seen all the folks are having only problems and every one searching for the desperate solution to get out from this problem. I knew I terrible and frustrated living with this problem. At lease we can educate people how bad the symptoms when anyone was addicted to masturbation.

I am having the same issue what you have. Its been almost five years I am living with this problem. Went many urologists and all tests came as negative earlier. Used over reactive bladder medications and antibiotics as well but nothing seems worked for me. at now 90% my sexual urge problems were gone. Still don't know how to deal with frequent urination issue in the future.

Tried homeopathy , herbal and chinese products as well but non of them helped in ease my symptoms. Always my end of penis will burn and I end up going only 200ml of urine all time. I can't hold urine more than ten minutes other wise it will leaked out

but recently I had my semen culture came as positive and treated with strong antibiotics but I was again depressed because I thought some thing has been identified and it will cure my issue.

Don't what else I could do for this issue. Spent lot of time and money to search the solution. not sure what sort of the magic will cure my issue.

Please let us know if any one has any solution for this issue and get cured. It will definitely help many folks to get back to their normal life. And possibly you can be second life giver to me and all.

• Edited

Hey Mike, I've experienced the same problem.

But where I come from we say : If the cause is known the mystery dissolves.

Excessive Masturbation can cause this to your penis.

After only 7 days of no masturbation the problem disappeared.

I used to go to the bathroom every minute.

But I relaxed for only 7 days and I feel much better.

Only 5 to 6 times going to the bathroom a day.

Even though I drink so much.

When I wet dream nothing happens for some reason.

But when I masturbate again... MAN I FEEL AWFUL.

THE SYMPTOMS JUST COME BACK.

So the solution is just EASY.

We're humans we can control our selves.

But remember you condition might take more or less than seven days.

And when you feel better DON'T EJACULATE. IT'S A Trap.

Wait another 4 weeks then thinHey Mike, I've experienced the same problem.

But where I come from we say : If the cause is known the mystery dissolves.

Excessive Masturbation can cause this to your penis.

After only 7 days of no masturbation the problem disappeared.

I used to go to the bathroom every minute.

But I relaxed for only 7 days and I feel much better.

Only 5 to 6 times going to the bathroom a day.

Even though I drink so much.

When I wet dream nothing happens for some reason.

But when I masturbate again... MAN I FEEL AWFUL.

THE SYMPTOMS JUST COME BACK.

So the solution is just EASY.

We're humans we can control our selves.

But remember you condition might take more or less than seven days.

And when you feel better DON'T EJACULATE. IT'S A Trap.

Wait another 4 weeks then think about it.

I hope this helps.

Because it helped me.

Yeah and one more thing... Don't eat much sugars and try exercising 20 minutes a day.

Kind Regards.

Anonymous Helper.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.