How vagina feels after 3 weeks posterior repair

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi. I'm 3 weeks after posterior repair and I feel like I have 'stuff' in my vagina. Like when a tampax becomes dislodged, or as of there are a couple of tampons in there. Is it normal? Is it the stitches maybe? Can people feel there stitches... meaning close their eyes and feel them? I can feel something inside. Like bits of packing... please share. I'm scared but want to know if it's a normal sensation.

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi 

I am three weeks post prolapse surgery grade 3 , had procedure under local in day surgery in and out really , hospital didn't inform me of much , first week was awful in so much pain heavy bleeding , couldn't stand sit for long , I'm now three weeks in and feeling better but still uncomfortable I don't really feel my stitches but feel a bulge in my vagina area same as before really worried it hasn't worked it's been such a hard three weeks as I have three children under the age of 10 and am a single mum , tried to drive yesterday and was so uncomfortable , does anyone else have this ?? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.