Hpv or MC help!! Need to know asap its worrying me

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've had these bumps around 5months on and off. had around 4 and now I have 2 but seems to be more little ones popping up? (not sure if they are part of my hair follicles or other potential issues haha)

The doctor has told me not to worry but recently I have had itching around my a**hole. bumps themselves don't hurt but the two that went away went really red and swollen/pussy and I ripped them off myself. when I ripped them off they looked fleshy, blead alot and looked like the last photo (which made me think they were warts.)

they are hard to touch when stretched but soft normally.

any diagnosis help would be great, super worried just want to know 😦

imageimageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i have similar bumps someone said they could be mc bumps im nervous to get mine checked too

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.