HRT Patches

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi. i have just started HRT patches today. I am quite impatient so just wondered when I should start to feel them working?

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Said I would keep you informed and unfortunately after 2 patches of Everil conti I had to discontinue and go back on Fermiston.  I feel much better now I am stable again and thanks to contributors to the post particlarly (Zybill)  who have informed me that low dose Premique back on the market.  It won't be the same as the old premique but I am going to suggest to my doctor I try this. 

How are you getting on Wendy any improvement on your hot flushes

• Posted

May I ask what you experienced with Evorel patches prompting your discontinuation?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.