Huge bump in buttocks... need advice please

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello all, I'm glad to have found a place where I can find people like me.

I'm in my 20's, pregnant, and am in so much pain sad I have a bump on my lower buttcheek and could barely move. It hurts to walk, sit, and even try to use the bathroom.

I don't want to go to the ER. I've had these lanced on my bum area too many times and cannot handle the excruciating pain. Surgery is not an option either as my local surgeon doesn't accept my insurance.

My bump is a little odd. I have a picture (it's gross but not extremely) it's just a small bump with puss but idk what to do and how to heal this naturally. Nothing is draining, it's just there. I'm so confused on how to help myself without ER assistance please someone give me advice sad

http://i66.tinypic.com/2r7ykvm.jpg

I'm at my wits end and really need help as I don't know what to do. It's not covered by the skin anymore you can clearly see it but I don't know how to fix it

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Has anyone had a boil on their bum that went away on its own??? What happened after? What do you reccomend?
    • Posted

My first HS outbreak was a boil on my bum.   I left it for 3 weeks and when I finally went to the doctor he said it was an abcess and was as big as an orange.  He told me off for not going sooner as it could have caused blood poisoning if it had burst.  He gave me ab's and it went after a few days.  x. 

• Posted

I'm so sorry that happened to you sad

I just really don't want to go back to the ER the pain is unbearable. I've went 3 times in the past couple of months and can't handle the pain anymore

• Posted

I understand that but you might have to if self help treatments don't work.  Damned if you do and damned if you don't!  x

• Posted

Well, I wound up going to the ER and didn't need it lanced. It's been healing on its own.

Only problem now is that I have a new growth. In my bum. It's been there as long as the other one, but it's unopened. It's just a bump and it's so painful. I really am at my wits end and full of depression. This is my first pregnancy and worst one I'm sure I'll ever have to go through

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.