HYPOTHYROID NEWBIE NEEDING HELP/ADVICE

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,

I'm a Hypothyroid "newbie" ( with dangerouly low B12 ) who found out only 4 weeks ago, following a full "MOT" bloods. ~ I went to the GP felling like the perverial Cr@p thinking it was down to very long days, and just hoping to have something to tell the boss so could get the length of my working days cut.

(( I'm an hourly visting caregiver ))

you can imagine my surprise to be told I'm *ILL!... eek

I'm a little frustrated too that I have *Other stuff* including gynea,  that is now being clumped in with "well that's down to your thyroid" adding to frustration.

(( I'm unsure if the OTHER STUFF actually is? ))

I have a question, ok 2 in 1.

Q) Did anyone else actually feel WORSE after they found out?

if so, then how long til you felt better?

Does anyone else have gynea issues? referal was URGENT!~ I've been and refered on to have a CT 2 weeks ago and waiting for results. cry

I've read other posts but nothing from a NEWBIE point of view.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm sure it is coincidental, however after having my dosage doubled I feel WORSE overnight.

Had anyone else has this happened? Do I need to be concerned or IS it as I suspect merely coincidence?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.