Hysterectomy Tomorrow :-(

Posted , 12 users are following.

Well this is it girls, bag packed, in for 12pm tomorrow OP at 2pm even dreading the cannula nevermind anything else! Speak to you soon wish me strength and luck 😱

0 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Next
  • Posted

All will be well, the cannula is an absolute delight, as you don't know you're even doing a pee & there's no pain st all when it's being removed. In a few weeks time all your pre op problems will be a distant memory. All the very best

• Posted

Hope you get down on time and aren't kept waiting. Good luck and don't worry. Just look at it being a good uninterrupted sleep. See you on the other side. 😊 X

• Posted

Good luck. Just remember to take one day at a time . Listen to your body. X
  • Posted

Good luck, Karen!  We'll all be thinking about you and holding you close in our prayers!  

Hope all goes smoothly for you! Please remember to treat yourself gently afterwards and allow yourself the time you need to heal! xxx

Let us know how you do!

• Posted

Hi Karen. Hope this help im one week post op. Feeling ok but you do need to.listen to your body and let it recovery .so as the doctor says dont lift and sleep when you need to. I to was scare of the canula and being put to sleep. But the nursing staff and doctors make you feel so safe and relaxed it was fine.i dont remb going to sleep Tell them your worries before you go down and they will give you the support . Sure you will be fine and keep thinking your life will improve once all done. Just dont over do it take each day slowly for the next few mths .good luck and god bless xx
    • Posted

Thank you so much it does help! I hope you recover quickly and I will rest and not do anything I shouldn't :-) x

• Posted

Hi Karen Hope everything when well today.and hope you are home soon. Dont push your self and let your body recovery. Big hugs xx

• Posted

Hi, Karen, I hope that all is well and that you are at home, resting comfortably.  Please remember to take it easy and let your body lead you during recovery! xxx 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.