I am 25 years old male suffering from urinary problems since two months.

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am peeing less amount of urine even thought there is a feeling of urgency.There is a burning and painish feeling in urethra, pain in pelvic region and lower back and feeling of fatigue.I have checked with a very senior urologist and all of my tests are normal and there is no kindey stone ,no infection, no blood in urine. no prostate infection. He told me i am fine but the symptoms are not subsiding. Can anyone here please help me if they faced similar situation and how it got treated.

P.S : I was diagnosed with kidney stone and stomach infection three months back and these symptoms have started since then. I believe it was an incorrect sinograph that showed kidney stone but I still took medicines for it.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

sorry vibhor for the late reply.

i think you are suffering from pelvic floor dysfunction. 

i will advise you to test your vitamin b12. this will also affect the pelvic floor muscles as these muscles are directly linked to brain and hence weakness is there in your body

• Posted

Hey vibhor,

I have the same conditions as you have mentioned. I got USG, routine, culture ..these tests done and there is no issue. But I can't empty bladder ..found this in USG results.

Has you condition improved ???

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.