I am having white patches on penis shaft ...

Posted , 35 users are following.

I am having white patches on penis shaft ...Attached are th pics for reference..

Thanks

6 likes, 43 replies

43 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hey dear I am very tensed right now I am facing exactly same issues ..even I also clicked some pictures for reference and it's exactly same as yours ..please guide me if u consult a doctor ?what he said ? Is this something serious or just a normal fungal infection. ..please guide me on this if you find the cure .?

• Posted

is it cure or not ,now iam also facing this its so irritating, i can't talk about it ,plz tell a solution for it........plz

• Posted

Hey Tjay113 Yes the ointment that I said. It is not a common problem from my understanding just something We have to deal with and it can come back time to time I have noticed that mine has came back time to time but with just a little bit of that ointment it is completely gone. Also it's nothing to worry about the dermatologist told me and mine cleared up within less than a week's use honestly within a couple of days but continue to use it as a doctor prescribed.

• Posted

Thanks .. definitely I will consult a doctor ..and I will use that ointment ..if it get cured then I will get back to you ...
    • Posted

hello im also facing the same problem can you tell it can be cured by the ointment??

• Posted

Did it clear up ? Could be pityriasis versicolor. Any drugstore (cream Clotrimazol/Canesten ...). its nothing serious and should clear up in a week or two. but bs sure to cream it after that as well.. This is what I have and its pretty similar but idk

• Posted

Same here but there on the head dry skin and like there is water under it

How can i add pics

• Posted

It might be a fungal infection as it looks like areas of top skin have flaked away.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dermatophytosis (ignore the mention of the term 'ringworm' that is used to describe the round patches and nothing to do with worms)

You could try Canesten Dual Action 1% w/w Cream - treats fungal infections.

Just try a very small amount on just one area to start with and if it works and clears then carefully repeat on the rest. Apply it once or twice a day.

I had something similar once and it cured mine but can't guarantee.

Always ask a doctor/GP first before trying anything.

• Posted

hey tjay 113 u also have same problem plz if u find the solution for this prob share me thnx

• Posted

hello guys

i think i have the same problem

as you see in photo

what should i do

plz help me

• Posted

Hey @mima64446 I suffer from same issue and had consultation with dermatologist. They are not sure if it is dermatitis or genital psoriasis. Seems like biopsy is required to identify the root cause. I have been prescribed with daktacort 2% cream for now.

I had tiny scaly white patches which grew larger and disappear after weeks and comes again after months. To identify the root cause -

1. Does the patches disappears in weeks and reappears for you after a long time ?
      2. If so do you get again right after large alcohol consumption ?
      3. Dry sex with condom or masturbation ?
      4. After any specific change of washing detergent ?
      5. STI checks ?
  • Posted

im having the same problem... do u all think that is a fungal problem?

• Posted

Can you tell me the ointment that you used to cure it or whatever you've had your talk with your doctor. Because I'm facing exactly the same problem

• Posted

Can you tell me the ointment that you used to cure it or whatever you've had your talk with your doctor. Because I'm facing exactly the same problem

• Posted

imagecould I have same problem my doctor gave me sum cream called clotrimazole

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.