I am in need of a hip replacement and am a smoker. Has anyone smoked and had surgery?

Posted , 9 users are following.

I know I'm going to have the most difficult time trying to quit smoking (as terrible as it sounds) and would love to know if anyone out there had not quit completely prior to surgery. I'm new here, so please go easy on me. :-)

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Elaine...thanks! I'm going to get some tomorrow and give it a try. I'll keep you posted! 😃
    • Posted

Oh GREAT, Cindy. I do so hope it works as well for you as it has for me. It has been, literally, life changing for me.

PLEASE keep in touch.

Elaine x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.