I am planning my death. I’m tired of life

Posted , 11 users are following.

Am I the only person who feels like giving up is so much more worth it in your heart than to continue living with so much pain.

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi, Angela,

Hang in there my dear.

There are times I felt like this.

It was often hard times that trigger me to feel sad.

I even tried to leave earth early years ago. Thankfully I am still here.

I am happy again & have been for several years.

You can,too.

Let me share some words, that has may helped me & maybe something can help you.

Change your words.

Avoid " I'm depressed" replace to "I'm in a temporary funk." or "not feeling a 100% today"

Avoid " why me" your brain will try to find an answer & cause unnecessary self pity.

Change your focus = change your life !

Life is always changing.

When good times come, enjoy them fully they will change.

When bad times, be patient go with the flow they will change.

Things always end up working out somehow some way.

This is just temporary. You will feel better soon.

One thought that has helped me not go down that rabbit hole of how to end life is,

" If we were put on this earth to learn something, but ended our life before we learned the lesson, there's a chance we'll be put back on earth & have to go through what we all ready went through again to learn. I do not want to go through those bad times again. Since I made it this far, just stick it out until I die naturally."

"I have to wait to be invited to heaven. In the meantime, I am going to enjoy each day."

Be kind to yourself.

Avoid comparing yourself to others.

Life hard times happens to everyone. It's not personal, it's just life. Hang in there.

Count your blessings. Do you have food, water, shelter, etc. Focus on what you do have; not what you do not have.

Help others, helps me not to focus on me & helps feel appreciated.

Smile at that stranger, Open the door for someone, let that car merge in, etc.

Be you & be the nicest version of you to yourself & others.

I often watch Near Death Experiences NDE on Youtube. I find the afterlife fascinating. There's much more to life than we realize. Each one of has a purpose & God loves each one of us. He made us all unique. He could of easily made us all the same, but He took time to make each one special. He loves you & all His creations. God will help you, if you ask Him.

Physically...

Take some vitamin D3 2000 (2 in am) . That can really help.

Try to go somewhere you enjoy to change your environment. It helps reset or break up a boring routine. Go for walks to get new scenery. Walks are exercise,too.

Smile.

Talk about it to a counsler or Dr., friends, family, or even a stranger. Good job reaching out on a forum.

Hugs & smiles to you. 😃

• Posted

Also I have been dealing with pain for years. What helped me was too focus on today. Focus on what you can do, not what you can not do. It's ok to have cry out of frustration sometimes, but do not dwell on it. Be extra kind to yourself. Find stuff you enjoy that you can do now. The present is a present. All we all have is today.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.