I am scared all day everyday

Posted , 10 users are following.

I have had anxtiety all day all night going on a month now. i am scared all day everyday , of what i dont know. is there anyone else that is having this same problem or have had this problem?

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yeah me too I really think there's something far more wrong with me ...what symptoms are you having
    • Posted

my heart seems to start pounding out of no where. i get this scared chill over my boday and i have a suden rush of fear. i cant be left alone i have to be with someone 24/7 i have to sleep with the light on. I  will fall asleep and wake up scared out of no where through the whole night. sometimes my body will start trembling like im cold but im not,
    • Posted

I have all them symptoms too it's awful isn't it I also sleep with the light on ...I get headache blurred vision dizzyness feeling sick and loads more
    • Posted

same here i am now seeing a therapist to hepl me. i will not take medications because i have used them befor and got all the bad side effects. its awful because im already 23 and i still have to sleep with my mom or on an air mattres next to her room. thats how scared i am.

• Posted

It's so hard living with this anxiety day after day, and even harded or family to understand, feeling scared and convinced that every little pain is heart related and going to kill me. Sick of feeling sick, worried and scared all the time mad
    • Posted

yes its very hard and its all the time. its even harder that they dont understand
    • Posted

How long have you been like this? How old are you?
    • Posted

I have the same fear rolleyes if I feel like a little weird feeling in my chest or anything really in my chest I automatically think it has to be my Heart and somethings wrong with it. I hate thinking this way rolleyes ugh I just want it to go away.
    • Posted

yea thats how i have been i just want it gone. i hope there is someway out of this  

• Posted

Honestly how you have just described yourself sounds like your describing me I've just gone 24 and I'm having therapy too and I won't take medication either the side effects was horrible to much to handle and medication was also increasing my anxiety....its horrible when I'm in bed ill nearly doze of to sleep then I'm awake looking round the room scared with the duvet up to eyes I feel ridiculous writing this but it's me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.