I am so lost and i don't know what to do anymore. Help ?!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey guys,

I just recently moved to study at university. I was kinda excited and happy i made this choice, until a week or 2 later when i started to feel like i was so out of place. For the first week me and my flat mates went out a lot and it was fun dont get me wrong. I like living on my own aswell. Its just i dont seem to be able to find my place. I feel like i shouldnt be in education anymore that ive had enough of it. I sometimes have these panic attacks where i just cry and i just wanna get tickets to go back home. I did that once went home i thought it would make things better but it didnt. I feel so down, i wanna lay in bed all day and watch movies or just sit and cry. I dont know what to do with my life anymore who i want to become or who i want to be. I just want to curl into a ball and stay like that and cry. I dont know what it is as ive never felt like that before. 

I hope someone understand please help sad 

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Lia, I since two months suffer from panic disorder and mild agoraphobia, I live in my car and I'm bored all the time. I watch shows on YouTube to help me distract myself. In my opinion, maybe the change was a bit harsh on you. But I don't think you should stop your studies, not only because you want to be young when you're finished, but I feel it does give you something to do. If it's too stressful for you maybe try and move back home and enroll in a nearby university or take online classes. I'm 28 and even though I'm young still. I go to the hospital and my psychiatrist is only 2 years older than me, it's not a nice feeling to know you could've been in her shoes. Don't give up your studies, but don't be hard on yourself either. Take care. *hug*

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.