I am suffering debilitating anxiety for the first time

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I'm 39 and for the past couple of weeks I had been struggling with a bad back. Over the last few days I have been feeling very worried and had a couple of panic attacks. I am very tired and I feel like a haze is over me constantly, it's like it's not really me. My body is very sore and I can't really get anything done, I haven't been to work the last couple of days. This morning I vomited from stress and my appetite has gone. A week ago I was up and about, full of energy. I feel like there is something really wrong with me and then fixate on it. I went to the doctors and they said to come back next week. Does this sound like anxiety to people? I have had a stressful few months with some major traumas. Thanks

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

yes that can happen reguarlly liam you will have good moments and bad moments and I say that because you may get up in the morning feeling ok then one two of a few hours after it just comes from noway but the good moments will last into hours and you will get good days/I now when i have a "bad moment" look at it and turn it in to a good one so negative thoughts become less eventually 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.