i am suffering from "BLEPHARITIS"

Posted , 7 users are following.

i am suffering from "BLEPHARITIS" for d last 4-5 years. doctor says to me that this infection will never ends but we can only control it. tell me frnds. will my Eyes ever improve from this infection?????

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Next
  • Posted

you will get better,never 100 perc. but you will. i know now you feel hopeless but it does flare up and thn it does gert better. just find out what works for you smile

• Posted

I have had blepharitis also for 4 or 5 years and I have had it under control for the last 2 years. You have to keep reading what works for others and keep trying these things until you find what will work for you. 

There is no doubt about it.... Blepharitis sucks.... but don't let it ruin your life.

For me what works are wipes 3 times a day and when necessary I do it as many more times as required. I never leave home without my wipes. The ingredient Benzathonium Chloride is what works for me.

• Posted

Dear lyse please send me some pic of "benzathonium chloride"

Then i can easily buy that product.

My whatsapp no. +917508075108

Thanks

• Posted

I cannot wipe my eyes all day with wipes. I work in an office and I wear eye make-up everyday.  I look bad enough with the blepharitis, I am certainly not going to leave the house without make-up..
    • Posted

I was told to use "Wet Ones" wipes...They are actually for your hands, but people suffering with blepharitis said that Wet Ones worked.  So far they have not worked on me.

• Posted

i was used "neosporin h" ointment

but now this medicine will closed here in my city.

now what can i do please help mee?

• Posted

Applying hey step pad for 10 minutes morning and ni

ght can soothe

• Posted

Neosporin did not work for me.....One doctor recommended Bycitration ointment. I am trying many different things. Nothing works, as the doctors have told us, there is no cure!! Once in a while it will go away, but it always comes back within a few weeks or a month.  You think you are rid of it, but it returns..
  • Posted

In what country do you live?

I am surprised that Neosporin works for you. That goes to prove that what works for one person, doesnt necessarily work for someone else.

• Posted

Benzethonium Chloride in an ingredient found in certain wipes. Depending on the country that you live in, you may find that ingredient in a number of different wipes. Many of the people on this site are using Wet Ones which are wipes that contain Benzethonium Chloride. For me, I am Canadian and therefore I have access to Merida cleansing wipes... which work well to sooth my hitchy eyelids.

I wish I could help you more, but until you find what works for you, keep doing hot compresses as often as required.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.