I broke my ankle over 4 months ago- help please.

Posted , 6 users are following.

I broke my ankle on February 1st, I had to have an op., 1 plate and 8 screws inserted. I accept the pain but still did not expect the pain and leg swelling to be so bad nearly 5 months later. My physio has sent me for a scan for a DVT, no clot tyvm, but the pain in my ankle and leg is still horrendous. I can walk without aid now with a massive limp, I just want my leg to look normal.

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have tried so hard to do Flip-Flops, not for me though. Avarcas are my prefered 'cannot  get any other shoes to fit', LOL.

OMG tried a pair of kitten heeled  shoes on earlier, they fit, do not know for how long, but I walked the lenght of my lounge. YAY xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.