I can feel something under my left rib

Posted , 16 users are following.

Hey so basically for the past war nearly when I sit in a certain position and I press just below my left rib, similar to where the stomach is, I feel a clicking! I don't feel like a lump or anything, the feeling is internal almost like something is pressing against my rib. Recently I feel like whatever it is had flared up because I am becoming much more short of breath, I exercise a lot but have noticed despite training I seem to be becoming more short of breath, I suffer with acid reflux and dont know whether anything is related? It's got to the stage now where I can physically feel like an increased pressure is around my left rib cage where the clicking occurs??

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi

Thoes symptoms you discribed are exactly what I have I also suffer from GERD and Hart palpitations I find eating veg only and juicing reduces symptoms but as soon as you eat something bad bk to square one anyone know what this is pkeassssse

• Posted

Hi, I made this account just to contact you,

can you let me know if you discover what the issue was with the clicking feeling.

i have the same thing

thanks

• Posted

Hi! Did you find out what it was, I have the same thing happening to me.

• Posted

did you find out what it was?

• Posted

Hello, I'm not sure Olivia still uses her account on this site, so I was wondering if you have since had a diagnosis you could share? I am having the same issues.

• Posted

Hi! did you end up finding out what it was? Im having the same issue and suffering from acid reflux.

• Posted

Please update us as to whether you had a diagnosis. I am suffering with pressure feeling in left rib and on side. Thanks

• Posted

Hi Olivia,

Did you receive a diagnosis? I am experiencing the same symptoms and the doctor can't figure out what the cause is.

• Posted

hi i know this was ages ago so idk if u will see it but did u ever find out what this was? ive had the clicking under my rib for a few months now. it doesnt particularly hurt unless i press it a few times (which i do when im getting someone to feel it). should i go to the doctors??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.