I can't remember what i did yesterday

Posted , 14 users are following.

Hi

I have brain atrophy a form of Alzheimer's. I'm only 55 and have it for five years. Does anyone else have this symptoms because i am scared.

Thank you

Mar

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Mary,

I'm really sorry to hear about your current difficulties. I don't know if you have read very much on it yet? Theres a book by Dr Dale Bredesen that I have read recently and was very impressed by. Its called The End Of Alzheimers - The First Programme To Prevent And Reverse The Cognitive Decline Of Dementia. I bought it because my Mum has Alzheimers Dementia and I want to be able to help her as well as arm myself with the information that could help prevent anyone else in the family from developing it too. Dr Bresenden's program has reversed the condition in most of the people he has worked with, to the extent that many of them have even been well enough to go back to work again. 

Bless you and good luck with everything x

• Posted

I am so sorry to hear this. I don’t have any experience of this particular form but my mother in law had frontal lobal Alzhmiers which too started late 40’s to early 50’s. Medication helped ‘calm it down’ and slow it down for many years. I assume your doctors are advising you well.....if not do seek a second opinion. Love to you. Xx

• Posted

Im 37 cant remember yesterday or anything ,major brain fog head pressure , eye floaters,tremors ,ringing ears and so on ...it all happened from one day to another and still left with no answers ,craving for life to play with my kids and i cant im bed bound with fatigue and lack of focus ,to much .
  • Posted

I'm so sorry for you. At the very least, I can say only one thing is good. You have learned about it now and understand the seriousness of the disease. I advise you to enter into an agreement with Home Care. So that if necessary they could help you. My mom is 73 years old. She lives alone after father's gone. Three years ago, we began to notice something strange in her behavior. The doctors said it was Altsheimer. We thought for a long time what to do? We were helped by a neighbor who works at Home Care for Adults and Seniors at https://www.devotedhc.com/. We are pleased and know that mom in safety..

• Posted

I also have brain atrrophy for six years annd have problems remembering.

Hi

• Posted

Im very sorry to hear that. I can understand how horrible this disease is. My Grandma was diagnosed with it 3 years ago. Since she refused to take lab made medicine and hated it saying their side effects are worse. I researched for something more organic and i read in the International Journal of Alzheimer's Disease that Shilajit could be useful preventing it. I have noticed the medicine doctor prescribed for my grandma had lots of fulvic acid and so did shilajit. My grandma knew what it was. Since it was one of the known remedies in Folk healers in Mongolia. Since she knew what it was she was comfortable using shilajit. We ordered it online on Amazon I think it was called Barshim. Since then she has been getting better. She was self sufficient enough to be on her own. This was a almost magical since she was getting lively and talkative. There are probably other shilajits in the usa. do research and try to get the pure ones. If i find the link to the one we are using ill make sure the update it. Goodluck!

• Posted

HI.

I am very sorry to hear about this. One of our uncle had he same one. He got the consultant advice and things got better. But not all.

Hope you will too.

• Posted

Dear Mary!

I understand you completely. Some members of my family have diagnosed mutation of a familial genetic form of dementia and this is so scary. What is helping them for now is this diagnostic test from the hair. First they got it from GP in Amsterdam, but now I think they order it online, Check My Brain. Good that this things exist.

Also I believe it is very important to keep balance and meditate a lot! I follow advice of my personal coach and it gives me optimism.

Good luck,

Sari

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.