I cant live with this pain.

Posted , 8 users are following.

Ive read from the top of the list to the bottom. I have the same symptoms of basically all of you. I feel for you guys. Symptoms are:

Pain in left testicle.

Pain in left leg from knee up

Pain in Groin area

Pain in left side up to rib cage/like side ache

Pain(Sometimes)in abdomen

I have had These tests:

Ultra-sound on scrotum- (((Negative)))

Mri for vertebrae/spine,(they were looking for a protruding disk in spine) (((Negative)))

Next is CT scan ........to be continued...I cant live with this pain...Has anyone figured it out???

0 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Gordon 

I understand your pain, I’ve had the same tests too aswell as a camera in my urethra! Which I don’t recommend aswell as a full mri of my torso, I attempted an Embolization of a varacocele which didn’t work and I have been given the same advice that it’s nothing.

One thing that did come back was protastis which is an enlarge prostate that causes some of the pain. I had to take antibiotics for 6 weeks which did nothing but there is something called chronic prostatis which you might want to look up? 

I have had the pain constant for 5 years now and I feel as frustrated as you! 

• Posted

Hi Benn,

Can we all start a group in watsapp? I'm going through the similar conditions, I know how it is for us. Pls reply

• Posted

Thanks Gordon. I'm from India, you can contact me on watsapp +919677745854.

• Posted

Add me as well to the group as I’ve had this for over 10 years easily my mobile number 

0044‭‭7383432433‬‬

Im from uk

• Posted

Hello Gordon - I have the same problem and had the same tests with the same results. Finally it was clinically diagnosed (that is no tests or scans) as epiditimytis or inflammation of the edpidimys brought on occasionally by different things - in my case prolonged sexual activity. What fixes it is an antibiotic called Keflex and for the pain I take Toradol. Only these drugs have worked and usually fixes everything until the next flare up. It is a chronic disease that can be fixed by surgery but I don't recommend that. Usually the disease itself started with STDs but other things can cause it too. Look it up for more info. Good luck. Howard

• Posted

YES!!  It works great for me with no side effects. 4 pills a day for 7 days and by the third day most of the symptoms are gone but still have to take all the pills. Toradol gets rid of the pain for the first few days until the Kelfex clears it up. Try it!!
    • Posted

Howard i don't have a STD and i looked it up and the symptoms don't seem to match.

• Posted

Dam gordon how long has it been for you? Im coming up to 16 months, im 20 years old and my life is being wasted by this cronic pain, i cant stand it any longer
    • Posted

Every morning, at random times of the day and every afternoon my balls start acheing/hurting, mostly feel it in the epididmis and  like somones tugging on the spermatic chord
    • Posted

Can we start a watsapp group to discuss our ideas easily, Friend?
    • Posted

Consistent left testing pain and sometimes while ejaculating I get pain . And also led some Side. groin pain . Can those medications help me?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.