I cant live with this pain.

Posted , 8 users are following.

Ive read from the top of the list to the bottom. I have the same symptoms of basically all of you. I feel for you guys. Symptoms are:

Pain in left testicle.

Pain in left leg from knee up

Pain in Groin area

Pain in left side up to rib cage/like side ache

Pain(Sometimes)in abdomen

I have had These tests:

Ultra-sound on scrotum- (((Negative)))

Mri for vertebrae/spine,(they were looking for a protruding disk in spine) (((Negative)))

Next is CT scan ........to be continued...I cant live with this pain...Has anyone figured it out???

0 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I am telling you guys to get KEFLEX antibiotics and Toradol for the pain. Why suffer? I have exactly your problem - epiditimytis - that is what KEFLEX is for.
  • Posted

UPDATED: #2

I am going to update you guys everytime I go to the doctors and let you know what tests I'm doing so I can see if I can help at all.

Ive read from the top of the list to the bottom. I have the same symptoms of basically all of you. I feel for you guys. Symptoms are:

Pain in left testicle.

Pain in Groin area

I have had These tests:

Mri for vertebrae/spine,(they were looking for a protruding disk in spine) (((Negative)))

Next is CT scan ........to be continued...

So I have some information.

My new doctor from stanford thought he might have had the answer: He came up with a enlarged prostate. He did the finger test and it came out negative. But, none of the other guys even thought about it or tested me. So he has me down with a new C.T. scan . He had me cancel the previous scan because: he said my previous doctor had not ordered the C.T. Scan withCONTRAST! They can see all of the organs in great detail if done with contrast!! Second, he is suspecting it something to do with the Gallbladder. So hes ordering a ultra sound on the Gall bladder.

To be continued....Ill get back to you all....

• Posted

Hey thanks for your help gordon i can use all the feedback i can get, iv had ultrasound on testicles aswell and came back negative, had a xray of my spine aswell and all they found was mild scoliosis. Looking forward to what your next doctor app has to say
    • Posted

Not sure why you guys continue to ignore my suggestion to take Keflex. If you have epiditimytis it will NOT show up on any scans - it is a clinical diagnosis based on symptoms which are the ones you list here. I don't understand why you ignore someone who has the same problem and is trying to help you. Anyway, I will no longer follow this thread as it pains me to see you suffer and ignore the real cause. Good luck but I tell you all the scans will come up negative because epiditimystis only shows up on scrotal ultrasounds during a flareup. I have BPH as well (240gm prostate) but it is not related to this issue so you are following a red herring.

• Posted

It's great to see keflex worked for you and you are doing good, I think they should give it a try but what if the bacteria or any other microorganism causing them infection is resistant to keflex. That won't help them. I had the same issue doctors gave me many rounds of antibiotics without having culture and sensitivity test and it was all waste until one doctor ordered it. And found out all the antibiotics I had before were all resistant to that bacteria. If epididymitis is reocurring than you should get semen culture done to get better idea about treatment. Good luck

• Posted

I am going to update you guys everytime I go to the doctors and let you know what tests I'm doing so I can see if I can help at all.

Pain in left testicle.

Pain in Groin area

I have had These tests:

My new doctor from stanford thought he might have had the answer: He came up with a enlarged prostate. He did the finger test and it came out negative. But, none of the other guys even thought about it or tested me. So he has me down with a new C.T. scan . He had me cancel the previous scan because: he said my previous doctor had not ordered the C.T. Scan withCONTRAST! They can see all of the organs in great detail if done with contrast!! Second, he is suspecting it something to do with the Gallbladder. So hes ordering a ultra sound on the Gall bladder.

• Posted

UPDATED 3

Pain in left testicle.

Pain in Groin area

I have had These tests:

O.k. I have done more blood test and urine test , I'm waiting for the results.

I WILL FIGURE THIS OUT!!

• Posted

Hi I am having same issue. What did you find out from the tests? Pls update. It will be of great help to me and others
  • Posted

Updated July 10

Pain in left testicle.

Pain in Groin area

I have had These tests:

Next is CT scan was negative..Yikes

still in pain...doctor looks at me like im crazy..Ok. let me put you balls in a vice and close it and let me laugh at you and tell you that you faking......A-hole

Now a butt scope and down the throat. Here we go.....fun..Ill get back to you guys more often..anyone else wanna do whatsapp , they say its easier

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.