i cant seem to get myself together at all

Posted , 7 users are following.

hi there i am a woman in my 50s for the past 6 months i seem to have lost interest in absolutely everything,,,getting dressed cleaning just feel totally numb and cant even go in another room in my flat.....ive been prescribed mertizapane but think they are making me worse...i just cant flip the on switch on at all...sitting on my sofa unable to move has anyone else had this problem and any suggestions on how to move forward would be gratefully received...many thanks

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

i have not had qutie your problem but i've felt really down aswell i know how u feel loosing motivation for everything its hard it isn't easy at all .. hang on in there i have felt it was the end of the world i felt so unhappy/ill i wanted to die or for things to just get better now i couldnt cope or carry on anymore..  but things did change and things did slowly improve...

i really think things will get better for you and your mood will start to lift at some point if u think the medication isn;t helping do go back to the doctors and maybe ask for some more info or help on what they could give you.. i wish you all the best..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.