I feel like a fraud!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Lately i've been thinking that i cant be depressed! ( i'm such a f@*! up me, a couple of days ago i was convinced i was bipolar! lmao)

I keep reading about other peoples experiences and mine dont seem to fit in! I can get out of bed in the morning, i'm at my best in the morning the world is full of opportunities! At night is when it all gets to me and i realise i'm all alone. maybe i'm not depressed but just lonely?

I've had no side affects from the fluoxetine, my sleep pattern has always been irregular and my dreams have always been bad!

But then i have felt worse than i feel now. 3 to 4 years ago i could barely move or stop crying, it took all my effort to look after my daughter and keep working. I used to lie awake at night fantising about bathing in bleach and cutting my own skin off! (sorry if anyones eating! :oops: ) I couldn't stand anyone to come near me, even my daughter! I feel very ashamed of what i put her though.

I'm over that bit now, i've tried soo hard over the years to change, to be a better person! then ever 2 to 3 years i falls to pieces!

I started this jornery 18 months ago! it's taken along time for someone to actually listen to me, i've been turned down before because i'm always trying to be positive and active! Who knew that trying to help yourself would alienate you! :shock:

Yesterday i felt good, how could i be depressed? i have my little routine and all is good in the world. Then i relise i'm still stuck in my own little bubble, i dont venture out of my comfort zone. i wont put myself in a situation where i dont know the outcome. Does this make sense? By example, i wont ring or text people in case they dont answer because then i would get myself worked up! I dont go into town because i'm frightened i will bump into the people who have hurt me the most and that will open up a whole can of worms and i never want to go there again!

Even as i'm writing this it makes no sense.

In the past 24 hours i've gone from happy and content to angry because someone had posted a comment on facebook that all kids need their dad! (i'm a single mum, dad isn't in the picture he died 5 yrs ago) It was completely irrational, it's just a comment! :oops:

This morning i've been on the verge of tears walking around tesco :shock: And i dont really know why, i mean i dont really like tescos but its nothing to get upset about!

What the flipping eck is wrong with me? My life makes no sense!

I know i've been depressed in the past, but i dont feel like that now. Does that mean that i was depressed then and not now, or i have bouts of depression or is it aways there and sometimes i can cope and tame it and other times i cant. I do feel like abit of a fraud when i read other posts! i dont feel that despair! But then i look at my previous post and i must have felt that :?

I've had to come home to post this because there is noone i can talk to about this, it would make no sense to anyone. There must be something wrong with me to be blabbering on here like an idiot!

I'm sorry i'll stop now!

I wish i could make sense of what i feel, then it would be easier to talk. i feel like such a contridiction!

Next week i will probably go mad and start an insane rant about jam!! :lol:

Oh Melbi, if you read this the carrot cake was abit rubbish! Maybe thats what started all this? my crap skills in the kitchen!

I'm sorry to take up your time, ignore me if this sounds like a load of rubbish!

the orb fairy.

0 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hpe things have changed since u 1st posted yr xperience orbfairy, but 2me it does sound like bi-polar, and u can hav that, depression and anxiety all at same time & nd treatment 4each 1.Its taken me yrs 2 gt smeone to link all4 of my mental probs,& sme days evn weeks, i feel ok-ish! at least dont feel the nd to hibernate from the world or attack smeone 4 no reason.Bt tho i mite feel ok i pay 4that with nt havin mre than 1-2hrs sleep.I can ramble on or avoid people or snap or think people r talking about me (as if im that important!!) so believe me i no wot it like wen moods all over the place. 1min alls well 5min l8r wish i wasnt here, then ok again then wanna kil some1! at times i fel im going mad :roll: n like u sed, if u put on happy face people thnk u ok wen inside u allover the place. Keep trying tho

kaali

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.