I feel like I’m at deaths door

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hello again to everyone . Really need reassurance today and at my wits end . I am 51 and haven’t had a period in seven weeks and the symptoms go on . Thoroughly depressed , tingling in chest , stabbing pains as if my period wants to start , aching back and shoulders , mind due I am a hairdresser and this could be respective strain from years of work and now for the cherry on top , a migraine . I even called a paramedic last week because of the chest pain and saw my doctor , but they’ve reassured me that I am completely fit . So why am I feeling this ill ? Is it all in my mind ? My husband has told me it is and that I have to believe the professionals . I think he’s getting seriously fed up with me and my whinging . Also , another recent symptom of a sensation that I’m going to pass out that came up through my legs even though I was sitting down . All this is frightening the life out of me . I really don’t think I can cope with this much longer and thinking maybe my husband and daughter would be better if I wasn’t living with them anymore . I am at a really low ebb . Please help . 

3 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Well I spent most of Saturday in bed with a migraine and aching all over . I had a major panic attack in the night as my chest and back were still aching , convincing myself it has to be my heart even though I’ve been given the all clear . Anyway now my period is starting finally and I’ve caught a cold off my husband and daughter . All this combined explains why I have been feeling so rough . ☹️
    • Posted

Awww! Jane, rest up!  Our immune systems are so fragile now.  I got strep throat last month...never had it before...nobody in the house had it.  Take good care  🙏🤗

• Posted

Yes last night I was hyperventilating in my sleep ! Could not catch my breath . Hence exhausted today ... as got no sleep. So sick of all this s**t! 
    • Posted

Hi jane...i sympathise with you as have been there ....awful when it happens so rest when you can....cant emphasise the importance of sleep and rest throvghtout this season in our lives. CK

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.