I feel like I'm dying..

Posted , 12 users are following.

So, I've been diagnosed with GAD and severe depression recently and I've had my good days and I've had my bad days. I've had constant tension headaches that make me do nothing but cry. Lately I've just been feeling down, no energy to do anything, weird pressures in my head, my head feels heavy, I'm dizzy, my chest feels heavy, it's hard to breathe sometimes (I don't know if I'm holding my breath or hyperventilating. I can't tell) sometimes my cheeks get super hot and red but I don't have a fever.

I've gone to my doctor for fear of a brain tumor because I had a bad pressure feeling on my left temple and I was dizzy and it was constant and she told me I had nothing to worry about, that what I had was a tension headache (or possibly a small migraine) that it's all just anxiety. My psychologist says the same thing. My thyroids are perfect, I've had bloodwork done and everything is fine, I just find it so hard to believe that anxiety and depression have the power to make me feel so bad. Why is this happening to me..?

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Oh honey!!! I totally get it and been there!!!

Just make sure you get a blood work done to rule anything out. As I had thyroid and iron issues what made my anxiety wayyyy worse!!

Don't get me wrong I still get anxiety ! Had a bad battle at Christmas. Dizzy, tired, no energy at all!!!, sick to my stomach that I would actually vomit and no appetite at all!

Weird head feelings .

Hang in there!! There is a light at the end and you will get through this smile

• Posted

I had a full blood test done and my thyroids were perfect. I hate feeling this way sad
    • Posted

Ok then it's just anxiety!!! You will get through this!!! Sometimes it fells forever!

But promise!! You can do it!!!

• Posted

hi Cindyloo, unfortunatly you are feeling depression with anxiety, I know exactly how you feel, every day is a struggle every day you think shall I get up shall I have a shower or shall I......... but unfortunatly when we feel so down there is nothing we can do, but lie in our duvets and think nothing!!  I have always got  tension down my neck and shoulders and there is nothing they can do, but they hurt so much you just want to cut my head off!!  We cant answer why is this happening because we are all in the same boat, if we all knew why this was happening then we would all do something about it and we wouldnt have these horrid dark days and tension headaches.  Im sorry I cant answer your question but yes it it have power over your whole body, one day you are happy as larry and the next right down to the floor. I do hope you will soon feel abit better, just keep talking on here and we are here to answer for you, we are on your side as we all know how it feels.
  • Posted

heyy i know how you feel i get really hot anf flustered and for about 3 months ive had this tension on my head it feels like how id imagine a headband on and its there 24/7 i cant feel any pain but i feel dizzy not hungry one bit and im going back to the docs today about a month and a half ago i started to feel more normal and less in a daze but past couple of days have been crap and i have no interest in stuff i usally like x
  • Posted

Yh same  here not only that I've had chills unexplained muscle and weight loss muscle weakness and some changes in heart patterns I do feel like I was gunna die soon cause when I eat and drink I sometimes hear grumbling sounds in chest and get heartburn so my weight was 220 and for example I weigh 215 and it goes down to 210 by 5 lbs a day but I eat more it goes back up to 215 next day. So yh it is pretty to feel this and think your gunna die soon or few days. 

• Posted

And I would also have stomach cramps and tightness and sometimes pain btw I forgot to it's pretty scary to feel this

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.