I feel like I'm going to die

Posted , 4 users are following.

Has anyone felt like there going to die feel got feel like breathings slow tight head I don't no what this is doctors have said it's anxiety but I don't

1 like, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Felt a little ok last night got abit of sleep but am feeling it again today feelings so horrible makes you think you will never feel any better I just carnt wait for my councilng ❤️
    • Posted

Glad you feel a little better. I know when the feeling comes back you feel hopeless again like it's not getting better but believe me your doing well. I would have a good day then next day set me back it's so deflating. Looking back it was just ups and downs .better than constant misery everyday which really got me down. Push on we're stronger than this . Not. Just saying it to make you feel better. When you think oh god this is getting me down get on here ,also you are helping others who need to know they feel like this but lots of us out here to reassure. Keep in touch.??

• Posted

Today my throats feels tight differently swallowing so many symptoms it's unreal just want it to disappear horrible anxiety I would wish it on nobody I hope in life the find a cure for it so people don't have to go through this feeling I find it difficult takeing my kids to school because I feel bad in a morning not good for them at all

• Posted

Still here. My throat would feel tight , more anxiety stuff. One more symptom and you do think god this is never ending what next( horrid) your focusing on that of course and your kids. You'll get through today think of how you slept better last night. Feel for you . Know that crap feeling you got at moment . Hated it when people said it will get better , or it takes time) I wanted to be better now. Everyone with any illness wants it to go , push on hour by hour, keep talking(I moan about everything) and I understand how this gets us down. Anxiety is like a horrible ....that wants us to have symptom after symptom till it drives us mad. Also wouldn't wish on anybody. Let me know how doing. Always here. If don't reply for while don't panic??

• Posted

But feel crap again today hate so bad feel like it am not concentrating on 1 this it's another thing going to keep trying to meditate every day if I can am not in a panic am just sat her and I'm still concentrating on my heart why is that it's so weird just a my life bk Am 26 thought my anxiety would b gone by now

• Posted

Poor thing your really tired of it now just want e arrest from it.you said it yourself concentrating on your heart . That's driving you mad need to talk or watch tv or anything. Anxiety is worse when your focusing constantly on symptoms. I had this for a week once no sleep , heart racing, obsessing. See doc perhaps( need to calm down) meds or if not,therapy, lots of people could sujjest what works best for tjhem. Hang in . I've been there. Wanted to give up. Thank good I didn't. Talking is my therapy now. Used to even be anxious of everyone . Talking here has restored my faith in people. They want to help. Don't feel alone . Let me know u ok??

• Posted

Last night I went to a&e they're did a ecg and bloods every thing was ok I thought it would reassure my but stilll hasn't I feel crab still don't no how I will get thro this needs to hurry up

• Posted

Going to a&e did reassure you . Your anxiety tells you it didn't . Know you want this over quick but hang in. You went a&e. Your talking here. Talking as I said saved me . Every time I thought .... it I can't stand anymore I talked. I was reassured for a while , I've been to hell and back like many others here . I'm very small so thought I must be worse than everybody else my body and mind can't take it ( crap) we can , I know it's hard. Lovely people here to help get you through ??

• Posted

I didn't want to go but just thought I ad to read anxiety symptoms 24/7 probably don't help I read more thing like this and there's people just like me that have symptoms 24/7 from the minute we wake up carnt do my day to day things defo ring I g my doctors tomorrow to change my meds I've read a few as well about citalapram people saying it's made them worse that's me was talking to someone at hospital she said she was on citalapram and she felt sh*t and now she's on sertraline and she feels on top of the world sorry for the big paro

• Posted

Glad your going to doctor. My doc is great( only gives me small amount of meds for enemy I'm really anxious.( know I could take too many cos if something helps you want to feel good more) very dangerous. Meds can help but only mask symptoms for a while. Alongside helping ourselves is what's helped me over years. When obsessing write on her. Your also helping people realise they aren't alone. I had trouble getting out but mum forced me , anything to take mind off stuff. Defo see doc and describe as you have on here. This is horrid . Here anytime??

• Posted

Thank you so much for talking me through it all n helping my try get Through it all I'm scared of taking loads of meds at same time freeks me she's gave me something to sleep as well I'm going to start taking them tonight see how they go see if I can get a good nights sleep xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.