I feel like I'm not here. Can somebody help me?

Posted , 12 users are following.

Hi everyone!

I think i really need help. I have so many problems with myself that i really dont know what to do anymore. I've been suffering from mild anxiety for about 4 years but last year it all went down to hill after one tragic event in my life. Since then, I've had very strong health anxiety for literally every part of my body. After some time I stopped telling anyone about this since i didnt wanna worry them so I literally cried myself to sleep every damn night. I checked everything, did every test exept MRI. Of course, everything came back ok.

But my condition has gotten to the point where Im pretty sure im losing my mind. About a month ago I noticed that the back of my neck got weak and my head felt so heavy i barely held it straight. With that came the dizziness, detachment from reality, everything feels like im dreaming, my vision is blurry like in a dream, often i also feel like im underwater like i have this strange pressure in ears and i hear muffled sounds. When i stand up or try to walk i feel like im levitating, like my legs arent there. And very head movement makes all these sensations even stronger. My fatigue has become unbearable, I dont feel like doing anything, just so tired and sleepy all the time. Nausea is part of my days too. As I said this has been going on for about a month and its the worst Ive ever been. Cant even cry anymore. Forgot what its like to feel healthy and normal. So please if ANYONE experienced anything like this or knows how to relieve this please let me know. Im truly desperate.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi,

I struggle with the same thing.

Everyday i fight so hard to be here and be present in the moment.

My neck feels so weak and my head feels so heavy. i panic sometimes when it gets really bad and i feel like i cant breathe all the time. Its so hard to be happy and feel like im living my life.

I have the same vision problems especially with LED lights i feel like im about to pass out. i have to try to fight not to have a panic attack every night. i feel like i have to fight to breath.

i feel like i died and im not here anymore im just watching my life pass by. I cant seem to be okay again and its the saddest thing bc im only 19 and i have my whole life in front of me.

i dont know what to do i just want something to help. i also have gotten tested for everything and its all normal. i dont know what to do or who to talk to. i have not had a tramatic experience so i feel like a fool talking to someone.

Thank you for posting this tho it made me feel like im not alone if you ever need to talk to someone im here and i honestly havent found one person who could relate to me so its nice to know its not just me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.