I feel like i'm not in my body [[CLICK PLEASE]]

Posted , 14 users are following.

Hi!

Okay first off, some Information.

I'm 13, Female, and english isn't my first languages, in fact German is.

However.

I always get a strange Feeling, Like I'm not in my body...

Its like i'm just floating around, while watching my body.

Also, I dream as third person, Like i'm watching a movie or something.

rolleyesI Kinda feel weird. It's Like I'm not the only one in this body...

but whatever, its just a feeling i have.

Also, I do things without Even doing them myself, I get dizzy for no reason, And i always see weird flutter for no reason.

I feel kinda lost, Cause it started Last year it was pretty harmless .

But it excaleted quickly. I can't concenctrate anymore, although i'm a person who really concenctrates easly. I loose the focus

I forget EVERYTHING, what i've eaten 4 secs. ago and what i was going to say/do. I told my mother about all this, she was slightly shocked, I dont understand why. I also Got the memory of someone else. At least it feels like that, I remember places/persons i actually don't know!

And I always feel different, Sometimes I like cute, girly stuff, than I like more boyish stuff like skateboarding and stuff i always change my interests.

I need help...

I don't want to see a doctor, all i'll get is some weird medication.

And also, the reason i put this discussion in anxiety disorders so more people see it! lol

x Missy

1 like, 38 replies

Report / Delete

38 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi missy i know how you feel i suffer from panic attacks and a bit of anxiety and i feel like im distant from my body its gotta be anxiety i think its because you cant focus and concentrate because you are concentrating on your anxiety go on google and type derealization and depersonalization you will probably notice alot of the stuff you experience is on there good luck i also always forget what i was gonna say or do and i forget little things like leaving my phone somewhere and a few times recently i have left my house to go work and locket my front door and left the key in the door and not took it out now usualy i would never forget to lock the door
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

It can be recognized as calm anxiety meaning you are unaware you are afraid even if you are very calm you are still able to carry out traits of depersonalization, I have it and as a young child it happened often where I found I couldn't control my actions and I wasn't apart of myself but looking in even at periods of quite

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi missy

Did your dussociative disorder start from anxiety or just triggered on its own.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hiya,

this is definitely derealization and depersonalization which is something that I suffer with 24/7! It's definitely anxiety which is hard to believe but it really is!

I know exactly how you feel with your descriptions. Floaty, don't feel real, your surroundings don't feel real, you're in a dream etc. I know it's hard but try and keep occupied as the more you focus on the thoughts of being unreal, the worse it will get and it really ends up in a vicious circle.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I didn't have good time on a certain medication at all. I won't say which one it was as different things work for different people. I'm having cbt, which is helping me alot as it's good to talk to someone and do exercises. X
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I actually have this as well, and it has been pretty easy to live with besides when I clean I must have music and when I do tests at school I'm unable to do this and the quite triggers them, do you have any suggestions?

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

i know im like 2 years late but this is the same think that is happening to me, if you do somehow see this i wanted to know if this is still happening to you or if its passed. I was reading about this online and this is what it was talking about.You are going though a period of spiritual purification, and while in the midst of it, it feels like your world is falling apart and nothing makes any sense anymore. I mean nothing makes any sense anymore. You even question if there is any God after all, and you curse in intensive anger towards this God who was suppose to bring you peace; Well, where it is then?? You feel very, very sad, have feelings of hopelessness and feel deeply disconnected from all the wonderfulness you experienced only a moment ago. Here is the link to the fully paper if you would like to read it.

Emis Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398316-adding-links-to-posts

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You are NOT alone!!!!

This is exactly how i feel, i feel like im dead, and my body feels like its floating outside of my body. its HORRIBLE. do you feel numb?? and as though somethings running round your body?? i keep forgetting things as well, honestly you are not alone xxx

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up