I feel like my love life is completely over with

Posted , 5 users are following.

A month ago I find out I had herpes sad first I had a really watery foul smelling discharge then couple days later it burned when I used the restroom so Friday I went to the doc she said my cervix were inflamed Saturday the pain in my vagina was indescribable I mean I could cry I barely wanted to walk I tried not to drink much because it hurt so bad when I pee’d so then I went back to the hospital Monday were the doctor did a pap and she noticed there were two lesions on my cervix one which was pretty bad it had busted open which explains why it was so painful I cried the whole way home I googled ways to kill myself I was sent to a psychiatric hospital I beat myself up everyday I am only 23 I feel like my life is no longer worth living I worry so much everyday about my future will I ever find love will I ever have kids will anyone find out I try to think positive but it is very hard can someone please help me

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Here is a pretty good breakdown of how what you eat affects herpes outbreaks. http://prosurx.com/what-to-eat-and-not-to-eat-to-prevent-herpes-outbreaks[/b]/

Also, stress, stress, stress.....causes outbreaks! I am 51 and got this when I was 24. So I've been through it all. I wish I had realized earlier how important diet and stress management are in managing this condition. I probably wouldn't have needed antidepressants, anxiety meds, high blood pressure meds, etc. It's hard to think long term when you are mad, hurt and in pain now but try and just accept what you cannot change and treat yourself well.

• Posted

So you’ve had the virus for quite a while now.. do you still have outbreaks if so how often? And how is it like living with the virus far as telling partners? I just have so many questions since this is so new to me and the doctors don’t really tell you much besides you have the virus and that’s it sad 
  • Posted

Come on. Its just herpes. Almost all people got it but dont have any outbreaks. Its not a big deal at all dont think of any negative things just move on. Godbless! 😏

• Posted

Thank you when you put it that way it doesn’t sound so bad😩  you all are so helpful!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.