i feeling like suicidal :(

Posted , 7 users are following.

i need serious help 

i am having too much of anxiety 

it started way back in feb 2016 i went to a psychiatrist he gave me 1 month dose of pristiq and clonozem (klonopin 0.25 mg)

but having no effect i stopped them after one and half month instantly 

and after that from mid march my anxiety is worsen and i feel more anxious to things before and sacred of every small stuff sad

and i cant take it its too much and also i dont want to go back to taking meds

its been 2 months and 11 days since i havent taken any anxiety pills except 4 klonopin 0.25 mg 

only took those 4 klonopin in these 2 months and 11 days

what should i do ??

i have already started yoga meditation gym and good diet since 1 month but no effect on my anxiety 

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I suggest you start psychotherapy. Your therapist will be able to get to the root cause of your anxiety and then help you sort out your feelings. I took Klonopin for 5 years and it helped me manage my anxiety Its non habit forming and will help  your anxiety. I would continue to take it if you need to. What can also help your anxiety is by controlling your thoughts. When you have a panic attack you need to tell yourself that you are NOT going to die and that you are in CONTROL...all the while pay attention to your breathing. Take DEEP SLOW breaths until you calm down. You can control this just by breathing the right way. If you breath deeply and slowly for  awhile your body has to slow itself down. 
    • Posted

i dont think ill find good therapist here in india 

i wasnt like this before 

before i used to stay depressed all the time cause i used to stay at home all day and not do any work and sleep all the time :P 

i used to sleep like 12 hrs a day :D

with irregular eat timing and no exercise at all

habit of eating outside food etc

i think this has cause extreme effect on my body 

its these 2 months i have started working and going to gym and yoga a good diet good sleep schedule

but this anxiety is unbearable

• Posted

Hello, I can understand you. I was at home for long before recently joinging a company. I used to have same lifestyle as u, sleeping a lot, not eating well. But now I have started having panic attacks on way to home from work. Am so scared sad.
  • Posted

Have you seen a therapist? Doing yoga, going to the gym and eating a good diet is all good and I encourage you to continue but seeing a therapist is something you should do as well. They will teach you good coping techniques, most likely CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy). The things you are doing are important but I think without that foundation of dealing with it mentally, sounds like those things aren't having an effect.
  • Posted

Great advice Allison! Anxiety is just a  symptom. You have got to get to the bottom of what is causing your an anxiety/. Medication just masks the anxiety
  • Posted

i wasnt like this before 

before i used to stay depressed all the time cause i used to stay at home all day and not do any work and sleep all the time :P 

i used to sleep like 12 hrs a day :D

with irregular eat timing and no exercise at all

habit of eating outside food etc

i think this has cause extreme effect on my body 

its these 2 months i have started working and going to gym and yoga a good diet good sleep schedule

but this anxiety is unbearable

• Posted

Only depressed like since 2 years or irregular sleep timing and carelessness but no anxiety at all

i wasnt anxious before only depressed when i wasnt active

now that i am active and also go to a gym and etc but there is no changes i am still very anxious

• Posted

That is sad that you dont have good care there in India. I'm so sorry to hear that. If you need to talk feel free to message me directly. I pray you find the help you need soon so that you wont have to suffer any more.    I can also give you my realtor.s email who is Indian and she is an alternative health care practitioner. She will be able to advise you on what you can take for anxiety. 
  • Posted

My realtor who is an Indian practioner suggested that I take Curcumin and L-Theanine which is an amino acid. Curcumin is good for a lot of different things.  
    • Posted

Hello Freelancewriter, I have read about L-Theanine which helps with anxiety, is it efficient? Do you think it can help with panic attacks? thank you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.