I forced it,,,,,,,

Posted , 9 users are following.

My neuro guy says the lessening of pain  because of eating is an odd thing ????? maybe nobody has ever been so stupid as to attemp it  LOL LOL. I did do the light lunch thing and just shovelled it in while stomping my foot on the floor with pain,,,after a few fast bites it lessened for a few minutes. I managed to finish the lunch(all soft foods,not much chewing required),had a cold drink. The pain is now back with me,,,,,,,are you confused, I am???

dick

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

My TN pain goes away when i eat but comes back when i stop eating. Which is not the usual. 
    • Posted

Thats kinda what mine does thats why its confusing. The body does strange thing's. It just might be that the jaw muscles are cranking out sympathy pains because of the close proximity and they themselves have been irritated and tense,thus when chewing we stretch them back to norm and the jaw pain goes away,,,,,,,,well maybe,whatcha think? Don't laugh,I had labor pains right along with my wife.

dick

• Posted

Aww that is so sweet but painful i bet. Ive no ideA about this eating business, its weird. Ive been getting right strange feelings in my face recently, cant touch it without something feeling strange. Also constant feeling theres a hair in my mouth and on my lip but theres nothing there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.