I had no choice

Posted , 10 users are following.

After self medicating alcohol to sleep for ages I have finally agreed to Mirtazapine, I didn't want too. Took 7,5 last night and managed to sleep but feel really vague but I know that's normal and am severely depressed and I am sure the alcohol was making it worse. I read on the drug but right now it seems right for me. Very scared, off work but I think I have to ride it out. Support appreciated as I just see a black hole

0 likes, 54 replies

54 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Re Melatonin, prescription only in UK, I believe
    • Posted

I suppose if someone outside the UK could recommend a supplier it could be ordered over the web
    • Posted

Hi Mark, Sheila,

As you probably know, if you put web site addresses on this forum the moderator withdraws the remark - so with regards to Melatonin, search for: Biovia, & yes, it's in UK.

ps credit to Sunbird, friend & fellow user smile

• Posted

Whilst I am all for solutions a Google search shows why it shouldn't be used, but everything on the web has pluses and minuses . Just for reference

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.