I have a 105 degree bend!

Posted , 14 users are following.

I went to the physio today, my bend has gone from 96 degrees to 105 in two weeks.

I am so happy, I just wanted to tell someone who cares and who understands why I am so happy.

Caz - Australia, 9 weeks post TKR

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

That's wonderful!!!! I certainly understand why you are so happy. If that was me I think I'd be singing.
  • Posted

We'll done Caz. Shows true grit. They should make a range of cards for us as we up the bend degrees. 'Congratulations you've passed a 100 degrees'

Does it hurt to push it through the bend. Or is just uncomfortable

• Posted

No, Soobeedoo, it bloody hurt! It was my physio manipulating it that did it. It had me running ( limping) to the doctor for stronger pain meds. Physio got me from 90 to 96, then I did the rest. It made me laugh, he had to measure it twice he couldn't believe it.

Im still exercising because he wanted to do it again but I said lets wait another fortnight and see if I do it. If not, it's more physio manipulation, and more meds.

Caz

• Posted

Thanks everyone, I knew you would understand.

I love you all xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.