I have an inflamed and swollen uretha, any suggestions please. It is uncomfortable to sit...

Posted , 7 users are following.

I had a medical person use a metal speculum on me forgetting I had LS, she caused severe pain and bleeding. When I checked myself I now see an inflamed and swollen uretha and also to the surrounding area. I am going to the bathroom constantly. Anyone know what is happening with this and it there anything I can use possibly to calm this down up there. Still using the Clob, but it is going on many weeks now...help please...yes, I am spraying and putting on a barrier but not that far back/up. I can feel this when I sit and certainly when I walk...

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

So tell you fix sounds like more of infection than ls, but when one thing is inflamed everthing seems to flare up. If the la had flared up to i have had great luck with the Olive oil mixed with lavendar oil and frakenscence oil. I saw a post here when I had a chronic flare going on and with a week of use so much better. I think my body had gotten use to the clob, but the Olive oil cleared up the "plaques" and now the glob once a week is helping maintain the good skin. I hope you find some relief soon.

• Posted

Thank you Beth, feeling low about all of this...
    • Posted

Sorry, I know it is hard to deal with especially if it hurts all the time. Have you tried vagisil and or ice for some temporary relief?
    • Posted

Hi Beth, I am convinced it is the Clobetasol, since stopping it the symptoms have pretty much resolved... Still cant walk far without the irritation wanting to start...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.