i have been diagnosed with anxiety disorder but still not convinced

Posted , 5 users are following.

this has been going on for over a year and started when my daughter was took back into hospiital after major surgery she went into post op infection.whilst i was driving home at night i got a stingy flushing feeling from my chest to my head and couldnt breath properly, i have had every blood test,  chest xray, ecg's, heart monitors, and ct on my heart and all have come back normal, i can get burning from my chest to head, tingling in hands cheeks and head, struggle to breath and happens any time even watching tv, i have to have window wide open to sleep, i can feel wobbly legged, shaky and loss of balance, i get pains in arms, chest neck and head , please any advice as its destroying my life

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.