i have been having muscle burnings for years on simple tasks

Posted , 5 users are following.

hello

i have been having burning feelings while going up stairs or even using my brush or the simple fact of eating is painful . it all started the year i started bodybuilding . after 4 mouths of training even during that time i started to feel burning in my legs on tasks it didn't use to hurt at . then it hit me when i couldn't go up the hill near my house on foot or on bike without my whole foot hurting me . and it started spreading in my whole body . its bean 7 years and nothing changed . doctors in my country are quite bad and non could diagnose me and because of low support from my family on this issue because they think it's all in my head and i'm just making a scene for nothing even made me more depressed and weak and so more burnings . i have been trying to auto diagnosis my self for years and try any recommended medication that doesn't need a prescription but i'm no doctor so it was all in vain . please for god sake tell me what i have .

result i started smoking to pass time because they is nothing else i'm able to do . and i hate myself for that .

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

So sorry to hear about your situation but I cannot help thinking that smoking is not the answer. It surely is more likely to impact the bodies ability to cope, will lead to lung cancer and or respiratory issues and cost money that would be better spent,

All the best Richard

• Posted

thanks for the advice . i really want to stop and i know about it's bad affects . i'm smoking less ans less every week hoping to finally get ride of it

• Posted

We'll done, I know that it can be tough having done it myself a long time ago. A trick some people use is to pop the money they would have spent on fags into an account or whatever as an added incentive.

All the best Richard

• Posted

Hi ilyas,

The burning sensation is sometimes due to lack of oxygenated blood over that part of the body.

Try and experiment with the breathing exercise like Pranayama which make sure that you got enough oxygen supply.

Also, in yogic lore, there are 72000 nadi's spread across the body, which carry the life force across the body.

Blocking one of which may result in burning sensation, modern medical science doesn't recognize this.

Pranayama can bring change in this case!

Hope this helps!

Eli

• Posted

hi men that's for the advice .are you sure that breathing problems are in anyway related to 8 years of burning .how bad can i be breathing . but i will look it up anyway

• Posted

ilyas, its hard to conclude something without knowing it completely.

It is clear that the pain or burning sensation is not permanent at all time, by its nature it will appear and disappear.

It requires a close monitoring and research with an individual, because everyone is unique!

Medical science try to commonalize the problem and address as a common solution. 

One has to have patience to keep record of the body situation and slowly identifying the root cause.

Many of my friends maintain a personal dairy and keep track of when it occurs and possible causes by close monitoring of food and emotional situations.

Food, climate and emotional factors will influence a lot majority of the cases.

Yoga helps one to maintain balance between the mental and physical aspects and slowly get rid of symptoms.

If you can trace exactly what causes this within your system, then you are nearly there to get rid of the symptoms soon.

Hope this helps!

• Posted

Unfortunately fibromyelgia hasnt been recognised to the medical board in the UK for years up until recently it was all in our heads and we was classed as being lazy and not exercising enough which was infuriating, I don't about other countries but can only guess that where you are maybe they are behind on that therefore not helping you it's not a good situation as the more stress we get the worst the pain is as the nerve endings all over our body go crazy x

• Posted

Well said Nikki,

Medical science has only solution to these problem, painkillers which are harmful in many ways.

There are people who got rid of the FM symptoms completely through yoga practice, including me!

If one can dedicate, 25 minutes of daily time to practice yoga, within 3 months they can see considerable improvements!

• Posted

is there any natural pain killers i can make by myself at home ? they must be less if not harmful at all . and are you sure that i have fibromyalgia  ? i mean i just guessed it might be this . from what i see you are giving advises by supposition that this is what i have . thank you
    • Posted

Dear ilyas,

Please don't consider yourself having FM, unless you have proper medical evidence and checkup done!

• Posted

Have you been to a Rheumatologist they can help diagnose you 
    • Posted

no sir i didn't . like i said poor family support and i'm not financially independent from them. i saw one doctor 6 years ago and my father kept whining about it until i just gave up and never want back . irony is that he is a doctor himself . i trying to gather some money and see one by myself one day . but last time they asked me for blood tests and most good doctors are old and they didn't seam familiar with this at all.but maybe i didn't give him enough time . so i have to find out by myself in the mean time

• Posted

I have terrible burning in my lower back I’m am trying out a new form of pain killers they are working awesome good luck ❤️
    • Posted

i have pain in the whole body tho . what kind of painkillers do you use and how long have you bean having this pain and is it burning or just regular pain ?  thank you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.